Main TA Points;
1. SCBTC pairing looking to test 44 satoshis this month.
2. Support held at 9569 level numerous times.
3. Recent down trend broken.
We have had a week long or so of consolidation across most cryptos including bitcoin. March looks set to be a strong month for ALTS historically and not so strong for bitcoin. In...
I don't usually share short terms scalps, however here is something different.
Silver is in the demand zone, long to order block below previous high. This could actually run for longer, but it is a short term trade with 4:1 R:R.
Targets provided and trade is active.
Any trading advice provided has been prepared without taking into...
Main TA Points;
1. At order block resistance.
2. Incoming resistance at 61.8 FIB.
3. Histogram showing weak strength of trend.
4. Has barely cleared Ichimoku.
5. BTC price nearing psychological resistance of 50K.
6. Seems to be retest of ascending triangle to seek confirmation.
7. Possible 5 month fractal in play.
8. Doji forming at the moment....
Main TA Points;
1. Golden Cross Formed.
2. Seem to have found support at the 61.8 FIB.
3. Descending triangle invalidated.
4. Breakout accompanied by strong volume.
5. Promising fundamentals.
6. Find bottom indicator as well as MACD suggest return to uptrend likely.
7. Ichimoku offering support as well.
Main TA Points;
1. BTC.D is at resistance.
2. RSI is looking close to exhaustion here.
3. Next FIB target is 46K with 40K psychological barrier.
4. 40K is also another FIB resistance level based on JUN 19' to MAR 20' fib retracement.
5. Consolidation is needed for this BULL run to continue throughout 2021.
There has been...
I haven't posted a public idea in a while I hope you find this insightful.
Main TA points;
1. BTC.D is currently as resistance.
2. We are about to have first monthly close for TOTAL2 above 38.2% fib level since 2017.
3. Bitcoin has not yet had a consolidation period since its run from 12k-ish.
3. Possible fractal playing out taking us to...
It has been some time since I have posted a public analysis.
We are currently at resistance at the 7250 region. Difficulty breaking this does not bode well as the next order block has proven to be historically a stronger resistance. There are two primary trend lines that im looking to have respected. We could see a retrace to that 8K region however this...
Wow, what a couple of months... and weeks... and days... and hours! What the hell is going on with BTC!?
Now I know this post may get taken the wrong way to begin with so lets lay a few ground rules first;
1. This is just a scenario. Nobody really knows what BTC is going to do next, so no, I'm not claiming to predict the future.
2. I know the pattern is...
At a price to revenue ratio of 36:1 at the time of writing, this is one hot stock! But is it really worth it?
We clearly have a formation, but not confirmation, of a double top pattern for APT. We have a clear and solid rejection at the 28.50 zone and a 10% plus drop following. I don't think things are looking good for APT, not necessarily fundamentally...
The second idea being shared regarding OCN.
Here is the link to the first.
You will notice the idea was generally tracking well until... you guessed it, BTC decided to go for a run and leave ALTS behind. Our MA's had crossed and OCN...
Perhaps a controversial post but will share the idea nevertheless for posterity. This is not meant to be an alarmists post simply a technical analysis with possible graver implications.
Before we get into the TA lets provide some background first.
Black Tuesday 1987. The market crashes 50% from its all time high. It takes 9 years and 1 month to...
As the title says the 7 & 20 day MA's have crossed the 50 day MA. This correlates with the previous bull run back in September 2018. Our 200 day MA has also started to flat line and cease its decline.
Interestingly in 2018 our bottom trading range lasted 26 days before confirmed break out and consequential bull run occurred. In the 10 days following...
A double top pattern has complete and down trend seems to be reversing albeit not reaching its assumed target of peak to support distance. This might suggest a possibility for additional bearish movement however other indicators would suggest otherwise.
Short term trend reversal seems to have occurred, however an additional days confirmation above 3.09...
We have a bearish descending triangle that has formed with next trend change due within the next 2 weeks.
Most of the signals here look bearish;
RSI is in bearish trend.
MACD looking to cross bearish.
Pattern is bearish.
RSI has not cross 55 mark since August of last year with down trend looking to continue.
Volume has increased however as the only...
We have a double top pattern with current trend line holding. We can see trend line was tested previously and it held to eventually bring us the double top. Assumed target in this case being 0.30 has not been reached suggesting further possible downside.
RSI has crossed bearish to re test previous support. MACD has also moved into bear phase. Volume is...
This is my first TA that I have shared, please let me know your thoughts,
What we have here is a head and shoulders pattern with a rising neckline. If we look at the past H&S formations we can see that we have had a retracement to the initial pivot of the first shoulder as a minimum. We have also retraced approx 80% on the second H&S(2) distance from...