This user was banned for violating the House Rules. The ban is for social activity only - participating in public chats, publishing ideas, commenting and so on. The ban has no effect on the functionality of the platform.
1) Falling wedge breakout
2) Possible double bottom
3) Both RSI and MACD bullish on the daily
4) Volume picking up, still lacking though.
5) Keep your eye on bitcoin as it influences the entire market.
1) Falling Wedge.
2) Possible Inverse Head & Shoulders,
with right shoulder forming.
3) The cloud remains bearish on the
daily but has flipped on the 4 hour,
creating some bullish sentiment.
4) MACD looks sideways on the daily,
though seems bearish on the 4 hour
5) RSI continuing rising trend on the
daily. May drop down to rsi trend...
Looks to be forming a cup and handle, just waiting on the handle to form to give us a nice entry position.
XLM should correct/retrace sooner than later from its recent bull run, which will allow a handle to form.
Buy area and Stop Loss have been set, watch buy area closely, XLM tends to retrace larger than usually expected, XLM may dip down to the 0.5...
Lets hope it follows the handle, give us a nice entry position, and then breakout time.
Beware BTC. If BTC ends up turning bear, many alts will go with it. Odds are EOS would decline past .5 Fib line, so a stop loss has been set.
Not 100% EOS hits the 0.618 Fib line, but I do have buy orders set. So take the BUY ZONE into careful consideration.
- RSI @ 47 (nearing oversold).
- MACD crossed on Feb 9th., holding trend now, may continue sideways.
Can it break past 0.236 Fib Retracement level (black lines) or the 0.382 Retracement level (orange lines)?
New upper price channel forming?
Watch Bitcoin, everything is following btc right now. If BTC dips again under...
Omisego looking bullish.
- RSI @ 53, neutral but becoming oversold.
- MACD trending well, last crossed on Feb. 6th, and continuing in new trend nicely.
- Bollinger Bands have narrowed indicating a sideways trend may have formed for the time being. BUT they also seem to beginning to widen again, indicating another outbreak imminent, and with a...
- RSI @ 31.8, signaling ADA is oversold.
- MACD recently failed an attempt to cross and has since been following a downward trend. MACD may attempt to cross again, but it all depends on BTC right now.
- Bollinger Bands have been narrow for some time, signaling a trend has formed and will continue for some time. Bollinger Bands seem to be in the first...
NEO looks to completing a Cup & Handle Formation! Looks Bullish!
- Massive Cup & Handle looks to have formed, right now, Handle is forming. If Handle continues as should, expect a breakout of upwards price movement, possibly to ATHs.
- Mini Ascending Triangle has formed on the Handle of the Cup, a very bullish sign and indicator of further breakout upwards to...
Forecast for Omisego
- RSI @ 49 currently, neutral as it is neither overbought or oversold, if RSI continues downward towards 30, OMG becomes more oversold and more bullish.
- MACD's last cross was January 17th, expect it to cross again in the very near future (maybe a week or two). Expect price breakout to be bullish.
- Bolling Bands are clearly narrowing,...