Hi guys, Tesla just came down to long term support and held, and then came up and reject resistance so it looks as if we are in the same range as from 14-16.
We are currently sitting in the middle of the range, I believe that the next big break will set the trend for the next 6-12 months.
For Tesla to succeed and see enormous growth they need to...
Altcoins are in a tough spot with how bitcoin is rallying atm. Alts tend to find buying when bitcoin is sideways (people move their btc to alts from bitcoin).
I am watching RVN as I believe it has decent upside potential and is approaching levels of support.
Zil is trending down, momentum is still down and price is still making lower lows.
It is possible that we see a move up to test support lost.
All the fibs line up nicely with the 150-120 range.
I am watching to see if the green line at 0.02595 can hold, if not I am watching the green box just below the previous low.
If that doesn't hold I expect a further move down potentially heading towards the 1.618.
If we make a new high and break what was previously rejected I have a target on the chart. And targets after that if ETH continues up.
There is also a failure to gain play if we do not make a new high.
I do expect 180-170 area to be tested.
BTC is currently testing support lost.
I think it's possible that bitcoin rejects 6150-6250 so will be taking more profit on longs and likely taking a hedge.
Weekly momentum is still up so would need high volume dump to change the trend.
Glad not to be charting the same range anymore. Seeing a good increase in volume after the breakout which is awesome!
So on this chart I am watching to see if the trend on the 4hr chart holds up, if it does I am looking for 5400+.
If we lose support on the 4hr we could start a larger move down, however this would only be a retrace on the higher tf I am looking...
Highest time frame available for the Maxx Momentum (2 month) is squeezing with momentum up and significant increase in volume.
Cyan are levels I would like to enter at and orange are targets.
If the squeeze does fire long we could test the 2.0 at $22.
This is gonna be an interesting squeeze to watch and see how it plays out!
Was in a period of consolidation for 4 years and has now fired long on the 2 month.
Also has a squeeze on the 5 month, which is the highest time frame available for the ttm for this chart.
GS is currently trending down until the highs on the chart are gained.
Very well respected fib on the chart. Here is the fib zoomed out -
I wouldn't be surprised if the gap was filled or the 786 was tested for support.
If the 0.618 is broken then a move to the 0.5 or 0.382 is on the cards.