I has been going up for a while, and any time soon, it can start making a big correction. That's why I'm looking
for short trade setups. The last top was probably the end of those C waves and after we got a reversal impulse.
It looks like it's making a running or an expanding flat now. I'm waiting for a little bit more upside for the
Like all other GBP pairs, my expectation is a very big drop here as well.
It looks like we have a regular flat (ABC) after the potential reversal impulse.
The last top reached to 0.886 retracement, which can be something, but in
the meantime, there is no divergence inside of the C wave. So, it can make
a correction as 4th wave and make one more...
It looks like we have a complete running flat, but of course, there is always a chance for deeper C wave
and an expanding flat. Now, I'm waiting for a reversal impulse and correction to place an entry order.
Actually, I had placed an entry order above the last top (0.8765), but I removed it when it made a new low.
My minimum target is the...
I placed this entry order because even if I don't give any chance for it, the structure between the gray lines
can be an expanding flat, and if it's so, we will see a nice up impulse that I want to trade. However, my main
forecast is a bigger correction before the next impulse. So, I will take the trade, move SL to BE asap, and leave
it alone until...
This chart's price data vary in all providers. That's why it can be riskier trading than usual.
What I'm looking here is one more up impulse after the running flat. The problem is there is no such
running flat on OANDA and ICE charts. Regardless of that running flat, as you can see it looks like
a correction is in the making, and we have a...
My expectation is the downside, but it's not clear how deep will be the next structure because of the possible scenarios
in the higher degrees. So, I will take the trade and see the potential. As you can see, it came down, broke the trendline,
made an expanding flat, or it's still making after the breakout. The last drop can be a reversal impulse....
I'm waiting for a reversal impulse and correction to place an entry order.
Because my forecast is one more up impulse for the completion of the higher
degree corrective structure before the big drop. So, it will be a short-term
trade and my target is the breaking of the previous top for a regular flat.
For more details and the daily updates please...
My expectation remains one more up impulse for the completion
of the C wave and probably the higher degree correction. As you
can see we have a correction after the impulse and C wave is
channeling, which can be a strong reversal pattern. I hope it
will make one more drop in the channel then reverse. I placed an
entry order above the last top, and...
My expectation is a correction for more upside, and even if it comes down to 0.50 retracement level
of the up impulse, we can make some nice profits. Now, I'm waiting for a flag below the trendline.
Then I'll place an entry order below the last bottom with the SL above the last top. If it comes
down and takes me in, I will move SL above the...
The last top reached 0.382 retracement level which was my main target for the completion of the running flat. Now, I start looking for short
trade setups for a big down impulse. I'm not saying that it'll reverse immediately. It can keep going up to 0.500 or 0.618 or even more for
an expanding flat. But any last top can be the end of the 2nd wave. So we have a...
My forecast is one more up impulse as C wave for the completion of the correction before the big down impulse. That's why I am
looking for long trade setups. As you can see, we have a potential reversal impulse and it looks like it's making a correction. If it
comes down again which is quite possible, I will wait for a new reversal structure. My target is 1.732...
The ABC correction what I'm expecting. So, I'm looking for short trade setups. It looks like it will go up one
more time. In this case, I will wait for a correction to place an entry order. If it makes a correction now,
I will place an order below the last bottom. I don't think we'll get that drop this time, and after it makes
I don't believe that the structure between blue lines is the whole correction, but it can be. As you can see,
it went up fast, broke the trendline, and now it's making a correction. Now, I'm waiting for one more drop, then
I will start waiting for a reversal impulse and correction in 15m to place an entry order. I don't place an order
I don't have any big expectations here, because the next structure
will be a correction, and I'm aiming 0.618 retracement of the down
impulse. If it gets there, we will be able to make about 3% profit.
Then we can start selling. Now, I'm waiting for a small drop for the
completion of the running or expanding flat, then I will place an
You can see that my expectation is the 5th wave. That's why I'm looking for short trade setups.
The drop at the end seems a reversal impulse to me, and I hope it will make a deeper correction before
it comes down. In this case, we can find a better entry. Despite its low risk/reward ratio, I placed
an entry order because we have Brexit today and it...
A higher degree running or expanding flat is in the making,
and we are in the C wave. As you can see, we have an uptrend,
and I'm waiting for a correction above the trendline
to place a buy stop order above the last top.
For more details and the daily updates please watch my daily analysis videos on Youtube.
Trade with care.
It looks like we have a running flat on ETHUSD. That's why I've placed an entry order above the last top.
It can keep coming down after it makes a correction because we don't have ant divergence in C wave.
In this case, the correction will become an expanding flat. But this type of small drops isn't important
in terms of higher degree structure. It...
I don't believe the upward structure was the complete correction.
That's why it'll probably make a bigger structure before it comes
down big time. But I don't wanna miss the next drop if starts now.
So, I'm placing an entry order and then I will see the potential.
If it falls, perfect, I'll be in the trade, otherwise, I'll close
my trade with some...