I think we will have one more leg down, NVT still not in the buy area... I am more placed in ALTs and want to wait for this to play out.
Bulls need to break out over 3,600.00 daily close to invalidate
Will be playing a knife catch on anything in the 2100-2500 btc area.
This does not mean I will be buying BTC, I will be buying alts when BTC hits in these areas.
I failed to see the recent downtrend, however, we are sitting on support and looking for a relief rally. Short term looking at this setup.
Overall right now we are playing with fire on the over market sentiment, There isnt too much area for us to hang on with. Currently, the 6500 area is our critical support, and if that breaks... True capitulation will come...
Currently, we are sitting a moment where $BTC could make a nice reversal. When looking at these two charts we are getting a lot of price action that we have not seen in quite some time. Without getting all hyped up it is important to know this setup is premature and is awaiting confirmations on multiple time frames. However, given the Volume GAP we see on the 4hr...