This is a Hard decision and if we wait. We could easily can confirm the destination of the Candles.
But since I need to make a choice right now, because this is an early decision, I will Say that the Long is more likealy to happen because AUD is on the long run right now but as I said this is only speculative. I wouldn't make any trade until full confirmation.
This is a trade where I'm not putting a lot of low. So my risk will be way smaller but the reward is worth the try.
The point is, USD isn't going to ge through those peak for at least a day. So if it doesn't go UP it must go DOWN and follow the trend I already made in another Idea.
I am in the trade.
The daily trend line was confirmed twice, the possibility of a third is at around what 20 to 30 % chance of happening.
CAD took over for a small while but we cannot tell it is going to go downward again.
I'm going to take a risk on this trade because the indicators tells me so.
This is a 75 pips reward against a 50 pips losses.
Is USD going to get to his highest resistance since a while ?
The ABC Pattern tells us so, it is going to go test the support before coming back up, this is almost sure.
the end of the peak ? 1H chart ???