BTCUSD:BINANCE WILL LIKELY SEE A DROP FROM 19200 TO 14000.... I HAVE REDUCED MY LONG POSITION ON BTCUSD:BINANCE TO A SMALLER SIZE TO BUY MORE AT THE DROP... IF IT DOESN'T DROP AT 19200 THEN I CONTINUE THE RIDE WITH MY RISKABLE PORTION TILL JANUARY AT 50000 OR WHENEVER IT DROPS. I DON'T WANT TO BE GREEDY, ALREADY MADE 700% ROI...
BASED ON MY PREVIOUS POST, BINANCE:BTCUSDT STILL LOOKS QUITE BEARISH BECAUSE OF THE VERY STRONG WEEKLY RESISTANCE @ 10637.35 (GOLDEN LINE), HOWEVER THE DMI/ADX/KEYLEVELS INDICATOR SAYS OTHERWISE BECAUSE BULLS ARE PUTTING UP A TOUGH FIGHT. CURRENTLY BINANCE:BTCUSDT STILL STANDS AT 10625.43, SO IF IT MOVES ABOVE THE GOLDEN LINE @ 10637.35 AND FINDS SUPPORT, THEN...
As seen in my previous post, BTCUSDT didn't hold above the diagonal lines of support in 3 days and this is day3. Also a bearish setup is forming with BTCUSDT hitting weekly resistance and moving downwards. So next possible support levels are 10200, and possibly 9850. #TradeCarefully.
As stated in my previous post, XTZUSDT did not stay above the diagonal lines and wasn't supported by the rings either, so bulls failed to hold. Currently XTZUSDT is heading down to 1.9 support, and may consequently move down to support rings at 1.6/1.7 and possibly move to 1.2 support if bears win! #TradeCarefully
IF BTC RETESTS AND STAYS ABOVE THE DIAGONAL RESISTANCE FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS THEN ITS A CONFIRMED BULL CYCLE FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER....THE BEARS ARE REALLY FIGHTING HARD , BUT WITH THE STRONG SUPPORT ALREADY CREATED AT 10000-10500 IT SEEMS TO BE IN THE BULLS FAVOUR... ANYTHING CAN TAKE PLACE IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS SO WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION! TRADE WISELY!
IF XTZUSDT CAN BREAK ABOVE THE DIAGONAL RESISTANCE THEN IT MAY BE SUPPORTED BY THE FIB RING AND FAN AND HEADING UP TO THE NEXT RESISTANCE POINT 2.7xxx, ELSE IT MAY GO DOWN TO 2.0-2.2 FOR A RETEST CONFIRMATION OF STRONG SUPPORT! TRADE CAREFULLY!
Seems to be a very strong bullish accumulation forming within the channel, also based on my previous post. May be a pump in the waiting by the end of the month into October, 2020.
Please this is not financial advice.
Today (11/09/2020) seems to be a very similar point to where we were on 12/09/2020 about 3 yeasr ago. If this is a repeat, then we could be expecting 250-300% ROI on BTCUSD and the creation of new High level btw 24500 - 30000 by December, 2020. Let's stay focussed and watch to see if this plays out and becomes possible.
Please do not take this as financial advice...