DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, ORIGINCLEAR, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Another dip to buy !
Buy the dip boyz
Bullish Down channel breakout, small drop to test the new support (past resistance). It should hold and bring us upwards at least until the next resistance just before 3$
We've bounced a couple of times, we're on a nice support and this looks like a decent double bottom. ER in 8 days is a good opportunity to take position
XRP is reaching a strong support at the bottom of the downward channel. We might see some movement between the fibonacci levels, and hopefully the breakout we've been waiting for.
The chart is self explanatory
The consolidation pattern is clearly drawing itself, that on top of the double bottom XRP just did on the support level + fibonacci retracement that aligns perfectly. If you bought on the 2.0 dip, the first time or second time, it was good. Now you might have a chance to buy again. It's possible it'll breakout earlier, but before the end of the week XRP will have ...
XRP doing a double bottom on a strong support. There is a chance to go deeper, but I think it's likely going upwards.
If not, I suggest waiting for the 15-16th of January for wall street traders to spend their money on it. It'll be cheap and will go back up.
We're hitting the next resistance as well as fibonacci retracement level. XRP will probably pull back one level lower.
Today AMD should hit the 12 mark again. It has a strong premarket value and it seems favorable for a good profit taking real soon !
This is as good as it gets
Decent risk ratio on the first entry, best risk ratio on second entry.
I see two entries here. The first one is now, with a bit more risk. The second one is one step lower, which is just fine
As we can see, the consolidation pattern (triangle) is reaching it's breaking point, and we're currently on the lower part of the triangle, with a little more room to go.
We're also on a fibonacci step, with the next step being exactly the consolidation's bottom support.
I understand this as an opportunity to buy now (good entry point), and set a buy order at ...
We see the consolidation (upwards triangle pattern) was ready to be broken, maybe this is just a small glitch, or maybe it broke earlier than expected.
Either way, I'd say hold and don't sell before 450 !
The tools are aligned. Fib, consolidation, and supports suggests that XRP/USD should stop climbing at .26
This is highly speculative, but crypto's have been known to simply follow trendlines for a long time now. What happens at the end of this rather abrubt consolidation pattern?
This kind of curve will probably make you think of the words "bubble" ; I hate to think of it, but the trend cannot keep going straight up forever. Or can it ?
I think there's only 3 possible outcomes with the current trend, and it could be currently breaking.