DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
AURIS MEDICAL HOLDING AG - COMMON SHARES, ENVISION HEALTHCARE CORPORATION COMMON STOCK, HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMMON STOCK, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Here is a nice h&s, plus a right shoulder that should end with that A&E (in red).
Let's see if MM wants it or nah
Ps : If you wrong you wrong, just acknowledge it
Better watch this play
Looks like a possible W here, tight SL is the secret
Its an EMA study, all point of view accepted, but it does not look like moon
Still, we can retest the 12/26 cross, beware
Btc is great tech, organic growth part 2
I just see things and share it
This is just an analysis, for the moment this a sentiment, let's see what future will tell
Ps : My thought is we are building a curved support to make a new parabolla (so new lows possible around 5k according to the chart)
If we fall hard like 2011 expect 3k
Fractal could take us up, still it's a crazy bet
Enjoy both way
Clear EW fitting with H&S, could bounce on the rising at around 10.5k or less like 8k for the bearest (3k is dreaming, but we never know)
All in chart, maybe i'll actualize the idea, maybe not
Lil fun tryin magic
It's clear, we are getting close the end of the pattern.
Ballsy buyers might buy on those supports (White and red) even if it can break down.
As always wait for the confiamation to get in, winter is coming..
Likely to find support on the trendline.
Never forget this is long term "hodling" but the fib should be very interesting to sell
(Some update will come)
Follow this, nothing to say, I think it's quite easy to understand.
Don't forget to play the pattern once confirmed
Not difficult at all, if we break $395 even $400 and this become a support on 15min, you have a juicy long.
Same for the support, if we break down, just leave and wait to find some bounce before buying again.
Never forget this is just some TA, fundamentals can hit, so care
Ps : Don't forget things can't change fast
LTC likely to follow BTC as we know. It may go to $100 to touch the top of the canal.
Currently we should first aim Fib 1.618, and if it holds the $65, then we'll have to touch $70 in order to go higher on next fib lvls.
Target on mid-term (a month maximum) $100
This analysis is not finished cause i am at work, I'll update it if I can