DOCKBTC flat trade continue during last 20 days. After binance events DOCK lost volume and started to sleep mode. We are coming to the edge of triangle and have to decide which direction we will go. Till 105 support holding we can target over 150 sat. if it brokes below 105 need to stop it.
For the altcoin season we have short term 67.50 barrier and later on the main trendline 63.xx level standing. On the weekly chart its clearly showing. According to the current way we are slowly dropping and altcoin season is becoming closer.
DOCKBTC was so active during last 2-3 months. After broking the upside trendline found support around 105 sat level and started to rise slowly and going sideway for the last days. Preparing for the next shot min 150 sat area. Take first proit around 150 and SL at 110 or 105 sat area
NKNBTC is almost at the end of decending triangle. Mostly it will bring drop after this pattern but volume is so low and it gives opportunity to open long position till previous decending triangle drop starting point. So take profit at 400 sat and to SL around 25x sat will be safe trade for NKN. Good luck.
as you see on the chart RSI is even so closer to 0 level. Personally I have no hope about this coin but as technically they can bring the RSI over 30 level in to the long term channel line, which means price can climb up around 1200-1350-1400 level but on the long term bearish trend is still active till they decided strong reversal action
1000 satoshi level is more closer now. With the higher volume dumps are bringing us to the every day ath low. When u catch the next big pump ( if it happens) better to sell and leave this pair for forever
the price climbed to the top level during new year holiday and expecting to have reversal with starting new month. Possible short opportunities from 135 -135.2x level with SL 136 and TP1 133.2x and TP2 131.
Scenario depends on the 15 min trendline support. Seems its holding well and during all day there was not significiant attack to brake. So most probably we will rise 18K-20K level during asian session or soon..
after hitting on May 11000 level dnotes free fall continues as nonstop and now they bring it below 1000. almost 11 times cheaper now if we make comparison with the highest level. Also volume and buying position became so low with the current comparison with BTC price its offering good opportunity to earn money. I will personally add more and make avarage better...
Daily volume became 10-15 BTC which was 40-50 BTC. And now at buying part we can see 10-15 BTC buyers which was 60-70 BTC before. So first we need to look at daily volume increasing. In september new dnote will be announced so I expect quite nice attraction for note. Current price is good buying opportunity with high profit expectation. So we can open buy position...
after hitting 10K plus correction made around 6K-7K and once more pushed up around 7,5K and again strong selling pressure near to 4,7K zone and now silent around 5K level. Volume decreased from 60-70 BTC to 25-35 BTC at buyers part. So means not much interest on buyers part. If we see attack over 6K with quite high volume, again it can push first 8K level and...