Previously, I published a forecast for the sale of gold, but a large seller did not appear. I warned that it is very dangerous and against the trend. Buyers won and I turn over and buy this asset further on the trend. Cancels the previous scenario.
Potentially a very good entry point. The price has strayed from important levels. There were buyers. After the correction, I will try to enter into a deal to buy a coin. The risk-to-profit ratio is fantastic and very real.
Very good level to buy. The price hit the level of the previous buyer. Also, on a small timeframe, the price is not allowed to go down. It is a good signal that the price consolidation has formed. There is a good opportunity to buy a coin. The risk is very small.
Very very carefully trying to sell gold. The deal is AGAINST the trend. Sell because there was a large seller, and the price has strayed from the mirror level. The transaction is very dangerous, entered the market with a very very small part of the Deposit.
I consider the option of buying from the current levels. The work of a large seller is not visible.The development of sales did not occur after the update of the local minimum. The only disadvantage of the transaction - buy directly into the resistance level. Needs to break through and update maximumby.
A strong upward trend. On an important level, the seller loses to the buyer. There are signs of a struggle between bulls and bears. I'm trying to join the buyers. SL is very very very short, because I enter into a deal based on only one signs of winning buyers.
A very dangerous deal. You can feel the pressure of the sellers. But on the higher timeframe we have fixed above the level. Pleased with the fact that a very small SL. The potential profit is quite large.
A very promising deal. We have already fallen from this zone many times. Now the price has come here again. Waiting for the development option for sale. If the price follows this scenario, there is a very good potential for the price to fall. If the price is fixed above the level, then the scenario is canceled.
Today is a very important day. If we close at the end of the day in the negative zone, then you can safely sell. If buyers hold their positions I will move to the option of buying a currency pair. I'm not doing anything at the moment, just watching.
Hello ! Perhaps began the continuation of the fall of the currency pair. On the senior timer there is a very strong alternative, which implies the growth of this pair. Therefore, trade very carefully !! If the price breaks through my critical level, I will consider an alternative option, which I will show later.