Here the current bull trap ended. New target is 7000 USD
No breakdown at 7000 -> target up. Vice versa -> target : 4500 (First scenario)
No breakdown at 4500 -> target = possible bull run till 40k - 50k - (If breaks the flag upwards). (Second scenario)
Breakdown the flag downwards at 4500 -> Game Over.
Entry zone : 4500 - 7000 dollars. (Time Limit -> Before...
- still bullish,
- has consistent volume, buys are slightly increasing since the beginning of the year.
- made the bullish flag in previous year.
- hit the bottom of the uptrend channel that validates the target zone at the top of the channel.
- Turkish economy is still in fragile-five.
Correction to 6.70 (Fib Level 0.236) is possible. It is up to you to...
Ethereum is in an uptrend. Here are my ideas about resistance levels depending on Fibonacci retracement.
Also if it hits the First Target, there is a possible Inverse Head&Shoulders inside of the uptrend channel.
First target area : 195~200 usd
Second target area : 230~235 usd
Stop-loss area : 160~164 usd
This is not an investment advice. Do your own research...
Hi folks. We know nowadays crypto-market is depressive and very motionless. But accumulating brings out sharp movements. Let's see what may NEO do when the market gets alive.
NEO already has a slow bullish trend at all.
Currently 11th on the total market cap. Fundamentally has potential to force top 5.
It can repeat its old movement which is the last bounce...
- Has a Beta event in May but in overall there are not so many critical events exist till 'Lightning Network' - in the end of 2018-.
- One of top 10 coins on the marketcap. Means, "Keep Calm, Buy Low and Hodl"
- Has its own Decentralized Exchange. You can buy it with inner peace.
- More than 60 options to trade XLM on several exchanges with several...
- First of all a proved-itself coin for years, not a shitcoin.
- 20 exchanges you can trade XEM. In this month it will be 21.
- Top 20 coin on total market cap.
- At least 1 event on every month till summer.
+ Correction is over.
+ Holding on the bullish support.
+ Moving averages are still bullish. (Green line : 50MA, Brown line : 100MA, Purple...
Just an idea.
RSI and chart says SGNLS will be returning.
Enough far away from ichi.
Also congestion can be seen from ADX.
Falling and rising timeframes are both the same; approximately 1 month.
No serious event and volume is not satisfying so it is very risky in my opinion.
But if it will hold bullish support trend line, x3 is possible.
1000 satoshis looks...
Top-100 coin on the coinmarketcap.com
Not all serious but 5 events in total till the end of March (coinmarketcal.com)
Being traded on more than 10 exchanges with $BTC, $ETH and $USDT. ($ETH chart looks similar, $USDT chart looks like the correction is going to finish)
Only made x2 in last two months when the others had visited the moon
Hempcoin has a good potential. Possibly between x3 and x7.
Blue lines are supports and resistances which are both weak and temporary. But they would get stronger and more permanent in next month.
Waves and trend-lines looks regular.
MACD, RSI and Volume is going to reload.
Has 2 critical events till the end of March. This may make correction shorter than expected....
SNT looks undervalued and getting ready to show a huge jump.
Yellow area means a buy-zone. It is already dipped and don't have much way to go down.
Expect a x10 like 0.20$ -> 2.00$ in a few months.
Please report if there are errors / mistakes i've made.
First of all this is my post on here so for mistakes & misunderstandings.
I know Elliot is not clear enough so I wanted to support it with parabola.
And I also know the correction of Elliot should be more dip but 100 USD is the psyhcological border in my opinion.
MACD is a bit freak as you see.
Volume osc looks like it want to make a new rebuy zone