this is my chart that leads the price in two possibilities:
1-long may lead BTC to 10800 that is our monthly resistance on ICHI indicator.
2-short may lead BTC to 8500 that is our weekly and daily support ( weekly on ICHI and daily on 50 EMA).
though we still remain on uptrend channel and the price is upon the 50 EMA and the most part the
ETH seems to get ready for take off . the uptrend channel keep the price well and we are upon the ICHI kijun-sen line right now.
MACD is in the good shape to get more positive move and the most important thing is the BTC is trying to keep holding.
the only matter is to wait and see if the 4H candle close up on the 50 EMA and overcome the ICHI cloud...
If you are not familiar with the Ichimoku Indicator to know how the clouds can act as strong support & resistance, today I will give you a view of
how the clouds will act when the price cross over/down of them in bigger time frame.
though I don't use the clouds for enter/ exit purpose of my trades but it's a good one to follow and analyze a trend for...
BCH has formed a nice double bottom shape. all the market sentiment are positive.
RSI, MACD are positive and the price is going to come over ICHI cloud so BCH is completely bullish.
I'm not surprised to see the price more than 300$ very soon.
As a trader you should consider any possibilities so set your stop if you in long position.
stay tuned for...
BTC price is going to keep squeezing with lower highs and higher lows to form a wedge. so more consolidation is expected even for days coming.
on the weekly time frame the price is on the cloud meaning more sideways. the lagging span confirms that, both on weekly and 4H time frames.
on the other hand on daily chart we see the BTC is extremely bullish....
To day I'm going to survey EOS USDT and EOS BTC to find the better view on EOS price and see if it's a good time to buy or better to wait more.
EOS / USDT 4H ...................................
As you can see Eos is moving on my downtrend channel and on ROC we could see a little divergence that...
this is what I expect in 4H BTC for short time (10 next days). it may change anytime cause the market so volatile.
if the first expected happen its a clue for Altcoins pump. if any change happen I will update the chart.stay tuned. stay safe
Enjoy the market
BCH is under the ICHI cloud, 50 & 200 EMA to keep downward more. but faces with support areas that I expect to bounce upward.
so if you look for entry point, wait for the price to touch support levels, if it bounce its a good chance to follow my expected movement
upward. stay safe
Enjoy the market
As you can see on the chart ETH is at the top on the price for now and seems has no choice to dump. why...?
just look at the MACD to see big divergence sign, macd must move down to recharge as the price.
but, on the other hand ETH movement depends on BTC and other digital assets to maintain uptrend or reverse.
BTC right now seems to have correction to...
BCH had great move up last night and broke ICHI cloud and 200EMA upward. so the price is upon 50 &200 EMA and MACD shows to be ready for gaining more strength.
I drew movement possibility that may happen in next hours. BCH needs to cross over my yellow line of the wedge and pink pale dashed line(main resistance) to
keep upward. so it can test 280$ or...
Hi every one
As you can see on my daily chart, BTC price is in my grey limited zone for days.what does it mean at all?
that means as far as the price is trapped between my 2 green and red dashed lines we are in sideways channel it can't decide for uptrend or downtrend. and our trading
would better to limit between 7200 and 6600 . the price is still below...
BCH right now seems more bullish than bearish to me. WHY....?
1- double bottom pattern and if goes down could be triple bottom for strong confirmation.
2-on rate of change indicator we can see strong bullish divergence and the line is on the positive side right now.
3-on MACD we can see the same. macd is moving on positive side.
on ICHI indicator but...
to me going upward is more likely right now.no need to explain more.
I just set key levels upwrard and if you take long position set your stop loss.
Enjoy the market
Dear fellows I would be glad to share your ideas and leave comments here
what do you...
EOS declined below 200EMA & 50EMA .I mentioned my previous analyze for grey support area and strong support level. as you see on the chart
the price rejected and bounced up from our strong support level to grey support area( now act as resistance) in 1H chart.
as far as it could stay up on our support level we can expect going upward more but if the...
I hope you notice my previous BTC analyze( recommended to visit it on my link below before reading now). as you can see the price moved down to the area I mentioned on the chart before and the daily
candle couldn't close down the blue trend line. so what's next?
now the price on 1H chart is under the 200EMA(white line) and our 50EMA hasn't cross down...
BTC 4H seems to go for correction at this point maybe after some consolidation hours. but I still remain bullish as far as the price remain upon the blue trend line. but if the price close down my line I consider it bearish.
on the weekly time frame we are still in bearish side but as you can see on klinger OSC. it is moveing upward that we may lead to...
EOS is one of my favorite crypto to watch, so after a deep declining it shows some positive sign to grow. although I'm not expecting to go back upper than I drew on my chart but it is too soon to judge.
as you can see on the chart MACD is on positive side and we are upon the ICHI cloud. we may have some correction at this level but I expect the price...
BCH had nice moving up after my last analyze. two of three of my target hit and I still looking for last target before deep decline.
looking at klinger oscillator gives me the idea that we my not go up more , so if the price closed down my blue trend line it means
going further downward, we will see.but as I said still hope going upward more at least...