soon we will see the area, where price have to decide where to go. Acording your plan you can either buy or sell right after bar will close up or down that area or if you are more conservative, wait for retest. good luck
we got some big fat impulse leg to north this week. so we will wait for market to slowly retest some structure at 1.09350, and then we will buy. Nice good risk/reward trade.
AB=CD patern + fib extention + structure.