It looks like we are really struggling on the 0.38 fib levels, also I think we are just in a double zig-zag correction and a completion of corrective wave 2. Of course I still see the possibility to reach 0.5 retracement at 260$ but it won't change the outcome.
If my theories are correct we may go to 130$ in the next 1,5 month.
This looks like we have finished this minor eliott wave cycle. The question is, whats next? We might just have finished correction of wave I, and we are heading slowly towards 400$. Or as I anticipate, this correction was wave I of the new down cycle and there are 2 more to come.
Looks like we had double bottom on support level, and that support holds for now. Also we are oversold on 4h RSI. I'm suspecting bump to my EMA's which overlap with resistance level. It's probably going to be choppy before next drop.
If we want to keep that bullish trend going, we need to break 300$ lvl ASAP and hold it. Bearish scenario is more probable for me, we should retrace that rise and than range for a bit, before major drop.