Will allocate in the coming days if
- price stays above fib level (red-line closest to current price)
- for thesis to stand, price must not break pink trend-line (call it a 'mental trend-line' if you will)
- Volume profile suggests, if price can remain above shaded yellow zone, we could see a rise to 490
Will look to allocate off the shaded levels
- Shorting if price starts to trade below shaded level
- I have exposure to Financials for upside(x3), need to re-balance for downside risks. ie create synergies with open positions
- I have a bit of a bias to the down-side here, thinking JSE:MTN will drag JSE:SBK. Last time(2015) this was the case, in that instance the ...
Will look to allocate off the shaded area, in the coming days
- Some interesting trend-lines in play here
- I find this article curious, which states that JSE:NPN and JSE:CFR have made up large chunks of the gains, in J203 recently.
- Interesting price action in JSE:NPN at the time of the articles publication, 700 could be dragging this with it. I find it ...
Will allocate off these levels
- Volume profile suggests price is more likely to move downward
- However the trend suggest a bounce off these levels, inline with an existing channel
- some Major fib levels in the shaded area
- 50/50 point
Will look to BXY; EXY
- POUND Index:
- EURO ...
- price has breached 38 fib
- and two important trend-lines(blue and purple)
- swiss marcos: KOF is okay, other CPI's due out on the 4th
- Interesting price action, as this is seen as a risk haven.
- Perhaps its SNBN taking profit on its Microsoft and the like, positions. Who knows but SNBN price looks like a bitcoin chart!
- Will look to play this CHF theme, ...