DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMMON STOCK, SPDR S&P 500, 12 RETECH CORPORATION, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
- Breaking some important levels for me
Interesting price level on BABA
- Will ponder allocating, in due course
Will allocate off these levels
- Bias to the downside here
- Price has broken yellow trend-line
Will allocate in the coming days if
- price stays above fib level (red-line closest to current price)
- for thesis to stand, price must not break pink trend-line (call it a 'mental trend-line' if you will)
- Volume profile suggests, if price can remain above shaded yellow zone, we could see a rise to 490
Will look to allocate off the shaded levels
- Shorting if price starts to trade below shaded level
- I have exposure to Financials for upside(x3), need to re-balance for downside risks. ie create synergies with open positions
- I have a bit of a bias to the down-side here, thinking JSE:MTN will drag JSE:SBK. Last time(2015) this was the case, in that instance the ...
Will look to allocate off the shaded area, in the coming days
- Some interesting trend-lines in play here
- I find this article curious, which states that JSE:NPN and JSE:CFR have made up large chunks of the gains, in J203 recently.
- Interesting price action in JSE:NPN at the time of the articles publication, 700 could be dragging this with it. I find it ...
Will allocate off these levels
- Volume profile suggests price is more likely to move downward
- However the trend suggest a bounce off these levels, inline with an existing channel
- some Major fib levels in the shaded area
- 50/50 point
Will look to BXY; EXY
- POUND Index:
- EURO ...
- please refer to USDCHF Short
- this is a Nestle CHF Short
- I think its that time of the month
- Time to start buying some protection
- price has breached 38 fib
- and two important trend-lines(blue and purple)
- swiss marcos: KOF is okay, other CPI's due out on the 4th
- Interesting price action, as this is seen as a risk haven.
- Perhaps its SNBN taking profit on its Microsoft and the like, positions. Who knows but SNBN price looks like a bitcoin chart!
- Will look to play this CHF theme, ...
- going to short
- will close this out before `EOD and/or if price trades above the fib level
Need price to stay above fib level, in order for thesis to remain valid
- Volume profile suggest we could see a a retracement to 850+-
Will look to long on break of Red trend-line
Will look to allocate off these level
Will look to long on Break of Orange trend-line
- broken a key trend line (blue)
- My instincts tell me that a retracement needs to happen
- Volume Profile thins out "somewhat" from here down
I like the setup
- Volume Profile suggest support has built up here.
- NED's at a bit of an inflection point (50/50 pivot point )
- Volume-profile favours the thesis
- Will allocate Short if yellow shaded area is broken
- Alternatively, will look to Long if price breaks above pink trend-line