DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, BANK OF AMERICA CORP, SPDR S&P 500, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL PLC (IRELAND)
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Coffee, Cotton
Bitcoin / Dollar, Ethereum / Dollar, BCH / Dollar, Ripple / Dollar, Litecoin / Dollar, Ethereum Classic / Dollar
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y, UK 10Y, India 10Y
GOLD (US$/OZ), Brent Oil, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, PALLADIUM (US$/OZ), SILVER (US$/OZ)
By my count we can be on the 2th wave, to resume downtrend ...
I have reorganized the previous count, waiting for the end of the reaction wave
either wave "b" or "2" ...
waiting for the last bullish movement.
according to my wave count. and ending like the 1th wave
a count of elliott waves, short-term
expecting to see the Wave 3
waiting to be Formed a fractal and a bullish candle. Preferably a Bullish Engulfing.
if so the target price would match a support line
A lack of a clear signal of a speculative purchase price direction is more
likely to be directed to the low, although here the fundamental could change the market's perspective.
bouncing in the price level 50% of fibonacci, expecting a reversal pattern to go shopping. With a confirmation of my indicators
if the price broke the resistance line and the line acceleration.
speak of an upward movement seeking bounce off 1.3843
otherwise, bouncing down strongly
small figure of triangle formed
weakening in the continuation of the bearish trend
Breaking the line acceleration, also in both indicators, RSI and ROC.
my opinion is that the trend is difficult to get new lower minimums.
plus a divergence in the new minimum in the continuation of the trend could be a sign of weakening it, in the ROC indicator.
I hope to give a good rebound before continuing the downtrend
Divergence in the new
minimum in the continuation
trend could be a sign
weakening of the same.
And the breaking of the trendline
tells me that is a good input signal
to own but would be better to wait a candle
more decisive break resistance
due for a break of a line
marked by the bearish RSI and ROC and bounce
in 61.8% of impulsive move I entered
waiting for price to resume its bearish movement
Recognizing a pattern
sailing, which in my opinion is a
evening star formation, and a backup
Purchase of my stochastic
completing the last wave 5