This has potential for breakout since recent volume has increased to 500k, asceding triangle will have to breakdown or out soon, plus positive news. "OSS Orders for New U.S. Navy AI Threat Detection System Top $1.0 Million"
I think this has a better chance to breakupwards. I would wait until the $2 breakout confirmation
It looks like MVIS might breakout if it crosses 1.84 recent high and 2.03 for the breakout. There was recent volume spike so this has an oppurtunity to break out. Waiting for the confirmation for the breakout, but already have 1000 shares at 25% profit so far.
Confirmation with 3 bounce on support line with 200 EMA convergence with earnings coming up this week. Potential for gain 1:27, 1:6, or 1:10 gain with minimal downside being close to support line.
Keep in mind I am new to this but, following someone else's thesis idea that I wanted to work through for myself.