Disclaimer: I am not giving financial advise, nor telling you how to spend your money/Crypto Currency. Any market that revolves trading assets or any securities can be very Risky. I only speak my mind on what I think it will do, even then that doesn't gurantee results.
Ethereum made some news highs this week making it receive majority of the attention in the ...
Following the fibonacci and correction wave with cumulative events coming in the next few days (announcements with corporations from NASDAQ(Apparently) however following their team its hard to dispute the possibilities.
Eurusd has consolidated the whole week was a few nice scalping oppurtunities but eurusd needs to retrace to obtain buying pressure. It is no longer in a buy zone but 1.08 is a good investment zone. Macd has also shifted its slope with a nice wedge showing. Nice indications it will drop
Usdcad seems as though its now ready to go down.. i got stopped out last time just becareful with this as it still isnt 100% confirmed for a short of usd cad but it should go back to atleast 1.28 if not then we will have to find an official short at 1.32 but in any case it doesnt go to 1.32 as little news this week for both currencies until wednesday we have ...
i can see it going back to the .75 section as it still also didnt close above down gap on daily... however us dollar is also strong for short and chinese markets are mostly closed due to the crisis going on.. however aud also has two news tonight to possibly bring it higher as these news they usually release is bullish which are
2. employment change
This is a bit far fetched because news can changed everything... the fact the euro is easily shifting i see possibility of macd cross on daily which will make the euro really bearish.. maybe not to 1.0706 but atleast 1.082
Update- Already took my profits at 1.09
If the news is bad for the euro then short but the fact also that euro does not have news about the IMF Payment its most likely next week euro should go back to 1.10 -1.08 either way its a 300+ pip move but we will see daily still looks bullish but i follow four hour more then anything. Id wait until news from dollar to make a decision of short or long it also ...
Im expecting alot of consolidation again on sunday and monday if it goes down the max it will go down is 1.085-1.075 so there is a temporary short BUT! i wouldnt short right away due to the fact the banks wont be investing sunday and monday due to bank holidays so now that the euro is suppose to go down sunday and monday im expecting it consolidate more of this ...
Hello guys im not expecing much volatility unitl 5 hours from now and even then i think dxy will make some corrections and we can have a short term, maybe long term long on euro but i highly suggest tight sl around 1.1050
if your holding a short at 1.14 we are still good in shorting position but the only way we can see further down side is if the news of the foxcm minutes with u.s. gives it too us other wise long until then
Hello guys you probably listened to my opinion and and saw that i was right in the time being of when i said short but then saw a quick turn and saw it go to 1.1441 i wasnt here to be able to warn you guys which im sorry for :( but i still have good news! :D! eurusd is still looking like it will be bearish for the most part. right now im still seeing a bullish ...
If you guys listened before you longed eu at 1.1150 and got it all the way to 1.14 150% profit.. what it seems now is a head and shoulders reversal we might see 1.08 if it doesnt follow this pattern will let you guys know.. regardless right now its bearish
So far only positive outcomes during the eurogroup meeting which is a good think id reccommend till its done but down gap has still not been covered which this downwards momentum isnt strong enough to push it down time to long it seems .. maybe a bit too early to tell but weekly and four hour still looking bullish (four hour looking bullish too me now)