- BTC has closed his weekly BELOW the support (fibo 0.5) and also WITHOUT a significant bounce off.
- EMA 9 & 30 seems will deathcross
Support around fib 7k - 6.8k (fib 0.618 & MA 100)
As we've seen that MITH had forming Falling wedge and Bullish Divergence, good volume, not pumped yet during this beggining everyone said "alt season".
Good place to buy is at Range Low : 0.00000151 Price
Good place to sell is at Mid and High Range : 0.00000165 - 0.00000187 Price
Good place to set stop loss is below the Range Low : 0.00000147 Price
Note : This...
As we've seen that IOST had breakout the trendline and mid range, i'm expecting that will be Higher High after the pullback of breakout.
Good place to buy is at pullback zone mid range / fib 0.145 : 0.00000070 Price
Good place to sell is at high range / fib 0.382 : 0.00000080 Price
Good place to set stop loss is below the mid range : 0.00000068 Price
As we can see on the chart BTC has breakout the trendline but we need a confirmation which must break and retest Pivot Confirmation zone at 10185 and then we can retrace to the 10350 target.
Otherwise, if BTC breakdown the 10k support again, it will go down again to around 9.8k or more.
Thank's a lot for reading.
If we enter this demand zone, we'll definitely bounce back , Why?, Why? and Why?!
The reason is Because....
Hey Hey Calm down guys, i know that y'all very curious about that,
Don't worry buddy i'm understand that maybe one of y'all want to buy BITCOIN at the price that you'd think this is low price and will make you being rich ..
But in my point...
Dominant Direction : Short
Reason for open position :
- S/R Flip
- breakdown the up-trend trendline
- Huge volume of Strong Seller
Note: This scenario will be invalid If we breakup the S/R Flip zone around 10.5k - 10.8k and possible go to 11.8k
- ABCD pattern is unfinished which the target is 24.5k
- Elliot 1 & 2 Wave has finished and currently we are on the way to 3 & 5 Wave that we should hit 20k then correction to 16.4k and then we can go to the last wave 24.5k
- Parallel channel from the 3.2k still on track & valid that was affected a correction from the 13.9k to 9.6k following the elliot...