About meI am the founder of Forex Sniper Signal Service. I am a fund manager.
I trade geometries of markets using Elliott wave theory, in combination with other technical tools.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
An impulse wave has just completed according to my wave analysis. I am currently buying at current price. What attracted me to this setup is the big R/R which ranges from 1:3.5 to 1:6. My targets lie between 0.7090 to 0.72 (I can exit at any price is this target zone).
I expect a bullish correction soon.
Telegram channel for trade setups: goo.gl
I think GBPUSD has not completed the bearish move yet. The current bullish intraday move still looks corrective to me. I see the formation of an expanding triangle pattern. Triangles often precede the last leg of a bigger wave pattern. Thus, I have labelled the triangle as a possible wave (iv) of the impulse wave.
The upper connecting trendline of this triangle...
The BTC rally to $10000 is clearly impulsive. It came at a time hopes started to diminish - when price was looking to rock below $6000. Trading BTC is looking less difficult as many seem. When price is in a bearish mood, selling the corrective rally is the ideal entry strategy. When price is bullish, buying the dip is the best bet for profits.
Between 1st February and 19th March, USDCAD completed an important impulse wave pattern. A-b-c bearish correction is now following. Seems wave b would rally further to 1.3 before wave c takes over in a bearish move to 1.26.
The recent bearish move in Gold has seen price almost recovered the last gains. I think there is more room for price to rally further as the current dip looks corrective - a zigzag pattern. The last wave of the zigzag is a clear diagonal pattern. I am expecting a strong bullish move to break above the last high. If this wave count is correct, an even stronger...
Crude has been ranging between $38 and $56. Probably embarking on a triangle pattern. If this wave analysis is correct, we could see price dipping toward $45, completing the last leg of the triangle pattern, before making a giant rally to $60 or more. To trade this pattern, one will have to wait for this dip to happen and complete before looking for a bullish...
I have my preferred forecast( bearish) and alternative forecast for USDCAD. A break above 1.24 should be sufficient to take price even higher and that will validate the alternative scenario. I can then trade the pullback - probably the end of the 4th wave. If price does otherwise and break downside, I will get along the bearish move toward 1.19. Please confirm...
A break below 1.468 could send price toward 1.40-1.41 price level. The recent rally may be rejected at the strong resistance zone as price looks to complete a larger double zigzag pattern downside. A break above 1.4810 will violate this idea and send price toward 1.5.
After price completed this bullish setup, I had an entry at 132.5 with targets at 134.1, 136.1, 138.1 and 140 as price makes effort to complete the 5th wave of the long term impulse wave that started many months ago. At this point, there may be a pullback before price rallies further for an impulsive 5th wave probably. This outlook is invalid at 130.6.
Price is at the verge of completing a triangle pattern after a bearish move in the last days of last month. A good breakout could send price downwards to 1.468-1.45. The long term bullish trend could continue afterward.
It seems price is making a triangle pattern as the 4th wave of this impulse wave that started in April 2017. Once the pattern completes, we can expect price to rally further after the breakout. I will be looking forward to long this and take the full opportunity with a good R/R.
What do you think?
There is formation of a diagonal pattern. Price could complete a 3-wave correction down to $455 before the rally resurgence. I will prefer to wait for the correction and look for an opportunity to buy the dip. What do you think?
It seems the impulse wave is not complete yet. Price is of course in the last stages about to call for a bearish correction. I want to be patient on this and wait till price makes a substantial move downside (to confirm and then I can rel-label and wait for a retracement to sell) or else, I will hold on for more rally. Let's see how price will play this out. The...
The impulse wave is just about complete and price rallying upside in a corrective response. A break above the falling channel is something I will look out for. Breakout and pullback entry method is also good. There is a potential rally to 1.35.
Thanks for reading. I hope it helps.
Hi guys, welcome to a new trading week. I have been looking at Cable. Loos like the correction that controlled last week will continue this week despite the intermediate trend points upside. I think, once this correction is over price has a strong possibilities of resuming upside. A 3-wave correction to 1.275-1.28 is expected. I recommend buying at this zone with...