CKPT has been in an upward trend since March last year and has recently broken out of a long negative trend, completing a cup pattern on the daily chart. I would expect it to perform a handle over the next few sessions to confirm the pattern, then continue its upward trajectory.
The daily RSI is a bit too high for my liking, but it should come down to more...
Galmed just popped out of a downward trend that has been lasting several years. Galmed is an unprofitable micro cap ($94M) in the biotech space. It has less than $1M in revenue but it is showing strong revenue growth and is financially very healthy, so its fundamentals are strong and that's something that I personally like to see, even when I trade (should things...
HYLN is currently in a flat bottom formation. Once it breaks out of that I would expect it to enter a bullish trend and rise until the $27.86 resistance.
- It found support on the EMA20, signalling the end of the downtrend
- MACD is in positive territory
- Daily RSI is rising steadily and just above 50, still far from overbought territory
- Weekly RSI looks...
ORTX has a few bullish signs that make me want to go long on it:
- Broke out of a negative trend on 6th Jan
- Golden Cross formation on 8th Jan (EMA 20 crossing EMA 100 in upward trend)
- Currently forming the handle of the cup with handle pattern
- Positive MACD on daily and weekly time frames
On top of that, ORTX has strong fundamentals and growth - something...
I believe ZYXI is ready to fly.
- 3 months consolidation, consistently finding support around the $13 mark
- Broke out of negative trendline on 16th December
- Broke out of flat bottom on 6th January
- Formed a cup (duration of nearly 2 months; around 13% depth)
- Today it's completing the handle
- RSI is consistently rising since 3rd November
- Daily MACD is...