Whilst MATIC is currently in a downswing, it is still well within an ascending parallel channel (blue). The various EMAs confirm the bullish setup.
Right now, MATIC is hitting a support zone (green horizontal rectangle). It might well hold. If it doesn't, MATIC will likely fall to the bottom border of the ascending parallel channel at around $1.65. If that holds...
On the weekly chart, ETH seems to be in the handle of a cup & handle formation. Volume is below average, as expected during this phase.
If ETH rises to above $4000 and completes the handle, it has the potential to go all the way up to $6400 (with temporary resistances at $4400 and $4900), where it would also meet the 61.8% Fibonacci extension.
Daily chary: Entry point as the candle closes above the neckline at $136.23.
Stop loss: $112.80
Take profit: $166.23
Risk/Reward Ratio: 1.28
Same pattern shows on the weekly chart. You could enter slightly earlier at $130 if you consider the main body of the head's candle instead of the top wick.
Pattern negated if price drops outside of it.
CKPT has been in an upward trend since March last year and has recently broken out of a long negative trend, completing a cup pattern on the daily chart. I would expect it to perform a handle over the next few sessions to confirm the pattern, then continue its upward trajectory.
The daily RSI is a bit too high for my liking, but it should come down to more...
Galmed just popped out of a downward trend that has been lasting several years. Galmed is an unprofitable micro cap ($94M) in the biotech space. It has less than $1M in revenue but it is showing strong revenue growth and is financially very healthy, so its fundamentals are strong and that's something that I personally like to see, even when I trade (should things...
HYLN is currently in a flat bottom formation. Once it breaks out of that I would expect it to enter a bullish trend and rise until the $27.86 resistance.
- It found support on the EMA20, signalling the end of the downtrend
- MACD is in positive territory
- Daily RSI is rising steadily and just above 50, still far from overbought territory
- Weekly RSI looks...
ORTX has a few bullish signs that make me want to go long on it:
- Broke out of a negative trend on 6th Jan
- Golden Cross formation on 8th Jan (EMA 20 crossing EMA 100 in upward trend)
- Currently forming the handle of the cup with handle pattern
- Positive MACD on daily and weekly time frames
On top of that, ORTX has strong fundamentals and growth - something...
I believe ZYXI is ready to fly.
- 3 months consolidation, consistently finding support around the $13 mark
- Broke out of negative trendline on 16th December
- Broke out of flat bottom on 6th January
- Formed a cup (duration of nearly 2 months; around 13% depth)
- Today it's completing the handle
- RSI is consistently rising since 3rd November
- Daily MACD is...