This pair has reached some resistance on the daily chart. I believe it could break it then retest before a move higher, but i will be waiting to see how it acts around this area before taking anything.
Iv set a alert in this support area and I will be watching and waiting for a possible entry if it goes off!!! It will still need to meet my criteria for me to enter but added to my hotlist for the week ahead.
this trade can be entered just look for a close of a engulfing candle on the 1H time frame or if you want to enter sooner with to a lower timeframe and wait for a close on that. I will be targeting a 3/1 at least