In order to close above 50 Ma weekly today we need to break this resistance that you see in a daily time frame. A close above this resistance will confirm that we will close above 50 Ma weekly but if we manage to close above 50 ma weekly and also at the same time we do not break this resistance in daily then we will have to wait for BTC to retest 50 ma weekly and...
As you see here today the weekly close will happen and if we manage to close above 50 MA weekly that is going to be a significant move. Now do remember the close that we are looking for is the candle body close above this moving average and if we do that it will give us the confidence to say that we have now officially entered the bull market. In a shorter daily...
So as you see here 50 MA weekly holds resistance right now and in past we couldn't break it in first attempt which pulled us back to 200 MA weekly. I'm not saying that history repeats itself but it can rhyme so be ready. I have tried to put as simply as possible both cases here is the link to bullish case. ...
As you see here we see a bull flag which has 70% probability of breaking upwards and in support we have bullish MacD cross as well the target for that can be seen accordingly. This is probable in a short term scenario but if we manage to close 'weekly candle body' above 6700 then we might not be able to see $BTC go back to previous levels. I'll also be posting a...
As you see here its about to touch down at weekly 200 MA which attracts all the heavy investors and just below that you'll find the long term trend line as support as well. I have kept it simple and easy for you to see as it is all about support and resistance.
As you see here in weekly time frame we are resting on top of the weekly 200 SMA which I don't think will break as support. Looks like accumulation phase and with the larger picture forming it can be a cup which according to one scenario of Elliot wave confirms. I see it bullish because the market as a whole is picking up volume that would be great for most of the...
1.Reached the end of the triangle
2.Already forming higher high's in the RSI
3.Also formed a higher low in the price action
4.Volume is nice.
5.Red line can be used as a stop loss.
**DYOR Its not a financial advice**
As you see we just bounced off of the support in the RSI
MACD crossover about to happen
Stochastic RSI indicating an upward momentum
Black Support line could be used as stop loss
Fundamentals are behind it
** This is not a Financial Advice DYOR**
As you see here we have been bouncing from EMA15 and also forming a bullish divergence on MACD
Trend based RSI level beneath EMA 15 can be used as stop loss while the target can be a double top . TRADE SAFE!
^^DYOR ** Its only meant for educational purposes.
1. Head & Shoulder pattern
2. EMA 300 holding as a support
3. Volume is low so it is likely that we might break EMA 300 and go down to that target box in the chart.
4. Watch out for he bearish cross in MACD
RSI making higher lows
Price action still due for a move up following the RSI (because of less volume over all in the market)
Pennant pointing a breakout. TRADE SAFE!
** DYOR its meant only for educational purposes**
Looks like bulls won't leave XRP alone. As you see here we have an inverse H&S pattern completed in weekly time frame and also RSI nearing its next support level also we are OS in daily and have a bullish momentum in weekly the only concern is VOLUME! Once we see volume XRP will be seriously bullish. TRADE SAFE!
*Do not invest DYOR It's only meant for...
So as you see here on a monthly chart that we have broken all short and medium term supports and hanging around last long term support actually just above it and in a channel between fib 0.786 level. The bottom seems to be very close and it is highly unlikely that we break this last support making our bottom at 3150 and wick down to 2850 OR making 2850 the bottom...
As you see here previously I said that it is highly unlikely that we break below 0.618 FIB level. We do seem to hold it so far and also I warned about the weekend's low volume which could become the cause of breaking below .618 level now is that CRITICAL moment in next 11 hrs or so it will be clear what is the next move.
1/ If we manage to close above...