Trend I'm tracking suggests a day of minor increases back up to 8700. Short term opportunity on aggressive ALTS - 5%-10%.
At this level I would expect BTC to challenge the $9k resistance again with some good indicators in support but trend suggests a dump.
I'll continue to monitor but might take a short term entry into ALTs for this upside
The trend I have been following executed as planned, almost to the hour - Based on trends that stretch back a year. This suggests clear and organised market forces.
- Trends seem to get stretched and shortened depending on volume -But - the trend remains.
- My buys in BTC were triggered at 8,500 - I'll sell before next drop based on the trend (late today post...
- Expecting the following trend up to $9,400 from $8,800
- Opportunity to buy in with tight stops in a few hours.
- With momentum it might break through. Not clear on how Alts will respond - might drop as investment is sucked out into BTC.
Will trade BTC and BNB
Besty, Hard Forky
This was the move up/fake-out I expected yesterday. The trend shows that this last push tends to fail.
As it is so close to breaking the downward trend it could succeed but I have moved stops up to close at this top and take profit. Buy back if breakout successful.
Best, Hard Forky
- Buying patterns through each set - 1, 2, 3
- 2019 we saw a similar pattern developing where in May the trend remained but it broke the level around 6,400 and went parabolic with money flowing in.
- This also suggests it is being led by one actor? Have I stared at these charts too long and started imagining things?
All I know is that I'm revising my double...
Well, looking at the weekly and daily I'm not convinced we are going up just yet.
Trend analysis on the CMF and MFI suggest that we are in a period of accumulation.
lh / Likelihood - Expecting a push up to set shorts close to around 9k in next 24 hours. I'll take partial profits here + stops on remainder then play the trend. Bulls will go check support an put...
A rough forecast for BNB if this breakout attempt works.
BTC might struggle at the $9-10k mark
It's just a sketch, It's crypto after all - long term forecasts are generally impossible and not expecting these trends to hold + Possible collapse of BNB is possible so will reduce bag.
Best, Hard Forky
This is the formation I've been tracking based on Dec / Jan last year.
- Not playing the margin game, I've covered all my shorts on Day-trades which was pretty straight forward. - BTC on the edge so could go south
- Potential to get close to all time highs.
- Not clear on why he Market Maker would allow all the retailers to go much lower and load up.
No pro -...
It's too easy to read into the doom. Here is my rough plan on next few months.
BTC 6,400 target was just about hit but BNB was just short of my 11.7ish target. I'll still trade BNB to pay for xmas, stop somewhere below 13.
Likleyhood - 60%. Bulls are stronger than expected but the market is no longer influenced by the public so expecting greater market maker...
Earlier in the year I forecast where I thought the market might bottom out.
Predicted ALT heavy losses.
Predicted Stabilizing BTC
I've been away working so trading has been sidelined besides a cheeky large but failed buy on XLM at 0.179 that just missed the 0.18 bottom :( but I'm now considering investing. I'm still...