I don't trade cannabis but found something interesting here... curious how it plays out.
$CWBHF is trying to break it's 6m high. C/H could be in play - I like the upside. Cut loss below $4.5.
The EMA is nearing a golden cross, positive technicals and oscillators and good momentum.
$PLTR – Target
I’ve seen the wave counts done on $PLTR different ways and I’ve seen the 1hr chart showing a H/S…so conflicting info – technical and oscillators seem to be conflicted as well.
Here is what I have… $PLTR seems to have found support at the EMA – so possible bottom of H/S which would align with Fib levels and some support from the vol profile chart....
$BIGC – Finally.
Been waiting on this one… I think I can finally see some potential. Break out of down trend. Bounce off vol profile. Following fib levels. Price suggesting that it will ride the 100 day EMA – if the 50 day can cross that would be great confirmation. RSI is curling – MACD is inconclusive – seems to suggest a move up before consolidation....
Mapping out a target for $EDIT. C/H in process? Solid bounce off the fib level, vol profile and EMA. Technicals and oscillators are positive. Price nearly above a nicely aligned band of EMA’s. MACD and RSI curling.
Mapping out a target for $TWST. C/H in process? Solid bounce off the fib level, vol profile and EMA. Technicals and oscillators are strong. Price above and nicely aligned with EMA’s. Bullish MACD. RSI is high which would time out with a subwave 4 before testing ATH.
Mapping out a target for $NIO. C/H in process. Bounce off the fib level and vol profile. RSI curling. Technicals and oscillators are strong. Looks like it will retest ATH. Price above nicely aligned EMA’s.
Mapping out a target for $APPN. The wave counts seem straight forward but the forecast is challenging especially with the fear of a looming correction.
The RSI seems to align with a wave 4 but the MACD and engulfing candle suggest a continuation of wave 3. Technicals and Oscillators have the same conflict.
Price is above nicely aligned EMA’s and Vol...
$OPEN – Rising Three Method
Mapping my plan for $OPEN. I see the candles are forming a bullish Rising Three method. Breakout of wedge, support by volume profile and EMA. Positive/neutral technicals and oscillators. Curling MACD. RSI and volume are a bit high so maybe a small pull back.
$FUBO – Green Candle Confirmation
I see a lot of bulls for $FUBO, so I am charting my plan too. A nice big green candle in this sequence will signal a Bullish Breakaway Candle Pattern and confirm a breakout of the wedge and confirm retracement in sub wave 4(?). Would also be a bounce off key levels - EMA and volume profile.
Also positive technicals and...
$XPEV – Rising Three Method
I see a lot of bulls on $XPEV, so I’m charting my plan too… I see the candles are forming a bullish Rising Three Method .
In addition: breakout of wedge, the start of a C/H, a bounce off the volume profile and 50 day EMA. Positive technicals and oscillators. Rising MACD, consolidated vol. RSI is a bit high so maybe a small pull back....
$ZM – Bear to Bull
Been waiting to re-enter $ZM. Mapping out my plan – any dip looks good to me now. Held 200 day EMA and gap filled – looks like it will break the 100 day, break out of bullish pennant, following fib zone, held vol profile. Technical and Oscillators are generally positive. RSI and MACD curling up... be nice to see three white soldiers.
$TEVA – Waiting on that Soldier
It's super interesting how these charts work so well sometimes - this one played really nicely. I wish I was in it... W shaped bowl... cup/handle traced right back to the fib line - which was also the POC of the vol profile... when it popped it stopped right at the previous high.
EMA’s are not lining up as I would like but if...
$APPS – Almost time?
Inverted Hammer on the candle is a good bullish signal and supported by the vol shelf. All technicals and oscillators are bullish. Does it bounce now or at $48? Or all the way down to $43
Conflicted. Seems that we will know direction once we reach the previous high. The smaller bull flag, C/H and vol profile, the technicals/oscillators and new support at the EMA favor a breakout – but if it doesn’t form a reversal of the larger pattern it seems like a break down into a bear flag is forming...?
Let’s find out!
“I’m not an expert but I...
$NIO – Strategizing
Mapping out my plan for $NIO based on: consolidation breakout through wedge, broke above previous high, fib setup, good volume shelf, supported by EMA and lined up nicely. Beginning to form C/H. Strong technical oscillators and MA’s and MACD. Good momentum. RSI is a bit high so could be a small pull back before continuing strong.