Short signal with an entry point at June POC.
Stop Loss: 107.774
Risking 1% on this trade.
I'm not a financial advisor, if you seek financial advice please find an advisor in your local area.
Seasonality Oscillators Volume EURCHF short SELL risk scale
I got a signal from my system to short, and I've entered with 1% risk on the table.
Enter price: 1.05292
Scale @ every: 2% to Current Balance.
I'm not a financial advisor, if you seek financial advice please find one within your local area.
There's a large amount of speculation whether or not the United States will enter into a deep depression; And there's some potential for it.
Housing Starts for single family homes has decreased to levels seen in the 1980's, meaning there will be more families moving into multy-family homes; or apartments.
Housing asking prices are dropping along with demand...
This past week there was a news release from New Zealand, stating that the cash rate will remain the same for the next quarter. What was also mentioned was instability in the Euro and Australian Dollar. Fundamentally, this gives us a bearish consensus.
But I don't use fundamental analysis, it's just a good reference for me to understand the influence on the...
In an attempt to follow market conditions and upcoming news, I've been taking long positions after price hit a major support area. After news is released I assume amateurs are going to push prices lower for a retrace within my box. Trade within the wick and hold until content or just before NFP.
In a few minutes the market will open and considering the way things played out last week for the dollar we might see a small bull push in intraday frames (4HR and lower), but prices are back at a strong resistance now support zone. If prices dont hold at higher (than these) prices im looking to short USD/CHF and long xxx/USD pairs.
Overall the daily downtrend has consumed everyones minds and possibly their accounts. What we're seeing is a retest of 1.16. Now, we've seen this kind of bear candle before (highlighted in box to left) and so what we might expect is some consolidation.
Shorting is confirmed by the type of daily candle set on monday and Longing is confirmed right above the 1.159...
Daily convergence showing in the RSI and MACD support the impulsive leg to the high of $9,900. The Dow principal of 50% holds true unless support is broken.
Please be aware that you should consider an investment under your own opinion before participating in the markets.
Twitter has had decent sell off since the time of the 14th of March. It has gone through some major support areas and managed to bounce off to the $27.68 area. The old support new resistance are around $27; $30; $32; $34. Today there was a gap in the open where yesterdays close ($30.4.) was, and the recent consumer confidence both support for higher tech gains....
Ok, so quick update with the EURUSD. We can see that after February's drop we got exposure to some solid support at the 61.8% retracement from the highest high. This is mimicked by the intense price action from the smaller 38.2% - 50% within that range. They're the baby blue lines.
We can see that this chart has one bull flag at the end of an even bigger flag. To...