About meJoseph is a professional technical analyst, avid researcher and trainer with over 10 years of experience in financial market analysis. Besides his experience in the market, Joseph has developed his own training courses for both casual and professional.
still expecting a missing leg upward on the pound , in addition to that all technicals and fundamentals on the US dollar is showing weakness towards 101.25 area
with lower pace in the tightening policies from the FED we will continue to see stronger foreign currencies even if their economy is not doing well!!.
The pair is trading in a sideways triangular area,
that doesn't mean it is a golden opportunity to buy , but this is the scenario in which i prefer to go long and target 100% Fibonacci expansion.
excluding Job reports some bad figures are showing up in the United states when it comes to industrial and services growth... thus meaning same/slower pace of...
the GBP/USD pair is showing some signals of an impulsive wave formation,
i am expecting a wave 4 pullback near 1.2080/1.2050 area in order to long again targeting 1.2380/1.2690 region medium to long term.
with some geopolitical tensions we might see a strong US dollar in the coming sessions considering the Dollar index a safe haven.
tomorrow we will have 50BP...
hello Traders, Aussie reached 100% fibo expansion , meaning we are still in a corrective zone.
after the clear divergence on the RSI i am looking forward to long the pair with a stop near 0.6680 and a target of 0.7030.
the tightening policy from the USA and the strong dollar is what put a pressure on the aussie lately.
the pair is trading sideways waiting for the ECB decision tomorrow, the triangle is a continuation pattern, meaning more upside is awaiting the Euro dollar pair,
1.0740 was the resistance i was waiting for and apparently it is holding for now, a pullback of wave (e) is then expected , a minor pullback to be precise.
good luck buying the pair.
after discounting the tightening policies from the FED, by raising rates for he next two meetings by 50 bps ,
the market discounted the news already and the main focus is on the month of September in which the FED can pause or reduce the rate hikes again to 25bps
meaning the risk sentiment is back on to the market and we might see more recovery to the American...
Euro pair recovered nicely after an extended wave 5 which is not very common for currencies, however this pullback might reach previous tops
meaning 1.0930 and if broke 1.1183. i prefer to trade the euro for a long position however the best entry is to wait for a minor pullback near 1.0630 area.
in addition to the conference of president Lagarde tomorrow in which...
this analysis is a long term view of the bitcoin, this does not mean an end to cryptos in general
however with the uncertainty in the capital markets and the risk sentiment off i see that a move lower will be more interesting to buy again
gold is completing a wave 2 of a new impulsive wave that might target 2200 and 2370.
wave 2 might be done near 1890 level however technically we might revisit 1877-1860 level before the uptrend might begin .
done mention to me the tightening policies but think of a potential recession and stagflation scenarios.......
the pair is still biased to the downside with the rise in oil prices the cad might gain as well, meaning that any war halt will take the dollar index down again since it is playing a major role as a safe haven recently.
Usdcad is the best investment at the moment for a long term view.!! good luck!!
the Pair has been trading in a sideways range for a long period now, however the last move downward was clearly impulsive thus giving us a signal of a potential drop in the coming sessions.
watch out the pair especially when 0.9180 is broken ...
Euro pair retraced clearly after an impulse wave and i am looking forward to long the pair again. in my analysis i labeled an extended wave 3 meaning that the current pullback better not break below 1.1268.
however minor low can take place near 1.1285 before upward continuation might happen.
do not forget to risk manage your trade because of the geopolitical...
im thinking more of a corrective pullback on Bitcoin however extended and might retest 25k before any buying opportunity might show up.
looking to sell 43-43k if retested. analysis based only on technicals
selling pressure might not be completed however missing leg higher is probable for the american indices in which we can see a completion of wave 4 soon.
the selling pressure was because of the rate hike pricing from the FED.
wave can be simple or complex however we will wait for more confirmation to see the pattern that will show on this wave before any buying...
1.15550 is our main target for the short term corrective upward pullback.
when the above level is broken we can say that the upside move turned into an impulsive one and we will see higher euro dollar reaching 1.2500 medium- long term.
however now I'm looking to buy euro near 1.1360 level which will be a very good support to long the pair again.