DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
another long ?
how to entry ? you need to wait the price break the trendline and after correction or wave 2
it's only for education
At this time the BTCUSD is in a neutral position, 2 ways ahead but all with a destination: a minimum lower than February 5, you can see oversold indicators but these can be for weeks and even months in oversold levels.
In my comment I leave you the pessimistic structure,
double bottom? if, it's true, my tp is 38% fibonacci colour green
You need to watch this crypto for another long, if you observe the AO it shows a clear signal of convergence, this means that a change of trend is near, but for that to happen the price has to break the bearish channel
two options, if BTCUSDT run the wave C degree white in this levels(line green) and finished in 3000 usd; many alts can die in that correction, but if the consensus is positive for BTC, the BTC can break 13k USD, but the wave C degree white will need to happen for finished the correction, and you can see break ATH(+20k USD) in Q4(September or October) of this ...
I like this token, for me it is the only one that shows the beginnings of a recovery, well i´m looking another entry in the green zone for long trade
we will wait for a long a long entry, I'm looking for a reccesion that touches the end of wave 4.
good luck guys
you will need a double bottom for a long trade or break the yellow trend line,
its only for education
the last part i see a correction, but the price seems to indicate that the correction will not end yet, I think it needs another 2 waves. Let's see the following days as the correction ends.
you need to see the divergence is too clear, you should expect the price to touch 76.40% fibonacci and a smaller divergence between waves 3 and 5 blue colour
But if you want a slightly safer entry, wait for it to break the yellow trend line
for 100% in 2 months, if return to 650/620 usd is a good entry or we waiting for break the channel. last tp is in 1300 usd
One wave more(bear) and i try longs, I need a divergence in this time frame for finished wave (b) degree yellow. and my first tp is in 14000 usd.
only for education
wait a litle bit for hold guys, the count is not correct, but the idea is the important, verge break 78.6% fibonacci, but 88.6% is a good level for a long trade, i'm looking longs trades on the green zone .00000350 to .00000260
what's happen with bitcoin?
if my count is correct, the wave c of green color is in full development, which would end the wave of yellow color, everything depends on which pattern it is( regular flat b:100% and c:100% of fibonacci or expanded flat wave c more that 100% )
slow stoch (76,4,4) will need to touch the level 20.00
it's only for education
In this pair I need more data, but with the few that I have and the structure of the waves I'm watching a complex correction.
For a long trade i needed the price breaks the ema 144 and 169, the fast and slow stoch are below in level 20.00
two options for the a good entry, the fast stoch close to 80.00
- The safest entry for long is when the price break the red trend line
-risk entry is when return 78.6 or 88.6 of fibonacci. only if return
ada in buy zone, the 5th of march the road map update, and maybe this day will be a good option for long trade, i hope this crypto touch 78.6% fibonacci for a good trade.
check this pair, its similar with the btc one wave more and longs, i hope its to fast and march the bullish tendence return