What would you do if you have been mining copper for the last 10 years and see some new digital precious metal that has been gone up 5500 times more than the copper you have been mining?
Looking closer, you find out that :
- you can start mining this 'digital precious metal' with the cheap electricity that you have been using for copper mining
- this metal has a...
- I closed my previous ETH long at $270
- Longing again from $272 and targeting to exit at $290. My stop is at $267 below the major recent support
- This analysis is based on Elliot Waves and Fibonacci relationships, i think we are in wave 5 which is suppose to be equal to wave 1
- I'm swing trading ETH, currently bought in at $249, targeting $270.
- But looking at the volume, there seems to be a volume gap at the $220 area, will put some bids there with a fraction of swing trade profits
- I would long the $210-214 area with very high leverage, there's a chance we wick there but not for long