I will wait for a confirmation signal on M5 but we arrived on an interesting zone for a short. (Confluence)
The Dollar seems to stay bullish for now so it can increase our probability. Also, we have EURGBP that broke a major resistance so GBP seems to weaken a little bit.
We can target the previous low and/or play a longer short trade if the market decides...
We have created a double top, and we are now retesting the neckline.
This zone is also an important zone of polarity. If we have a nice short setup, I will try to enter short on this zone.
I precise that I just show you my zone of interest but you choose if you want to enter or not, based on your criteria.
We had a double bottom on EURGBP and now the market structure has switched to an uptrend.
We have broken the resistance (also the neckline of the double bottom), so we can expect a retest before going up again. Also, the GBP seems to be weaker than EUR right now so it can help EURGBP going up.
We have some room to go up too which is an important thing to...
I will look for a buy setup on this important H4 zone.
I noticed that we begin to create a divergence on the M30 so the sellers are slowing down on this zone.
Now, I will wait for a buy setup on the M5: Chartism, market structure...
We may also have an hidden divergence on the H4.
We are still in a downtrend.
We have a nice confluence to enter short if the market retraces. So I will wait for it.
Always wait for your scenario, even if the price drops without retracing, do not take the trade if it is not your scenario. Having a plan will save you in the long-term !
If we break this major resistance, I will wait for a retracement to enter a buy with a confirmation.
On the H4, we have created a double bottom so if we break this major resistance, we will start an uptrend structure.
The GOLD is now on an interesting selling zone (Fibonnacci, previous low, still going down for now).
We also have a hidden divergence on the stochastic so one more confluence for potential short.
If we have a clear rejection of this level and a short confirmation, I will look for a sell until the previous low.
We have a nice confluence on this yellow support. The downside movement seems also a bit overextended so we can have a little bit of bullish pressure.
We also have divergences on the M30 timeframes so the bearish pressure starts to slow down a little bit.
I will wait for a confirmation on this zone (break of a descending channel, break of structure...)
We are breaking the range following the previous downtrend.
I think we may have another short opportunity here.
You can either enter now, or wait for the candle to close outside the range.
If you enter by anticipation, you have to be ready to close in small lose if the price does a fakeout !
What do you think ?
I am buying AUDUSD.
- Broke my weekly zone by creating a triangle
- Breaking the triangle
- The uptrend is strong
I will cut in loss if it reintegrates my triangle and wait for another potential entry.
What do you think ?
We are still in a nice uptrend on GBPUSD.
We have broken a big weekly level and now we are having a break with this range.
The pressure is still pretty bullish and we have space before the next important level.
I will wait for the range breakout to enter a long position.
What's your view on this pair ?