By the looks of it, the wave 3 correction is over, it appears to an ABC correction with A & C 1:1 (as is often the case). I think we're headed higher up to 1.36 btc. Obviously, this isn't financial advice, trade at your own risk.
We're beginning to see some bullish divergence on top of previous resistance turned support. I think a breakout of the flag pattern would lead to $63k in the near term. Await a breakout / retest on heavy volume.
Chart says it all, capitulation event incoming, this should be interesting. I think ALT-SEASON is going to begin once BTC stabilizes after the capitulation.
These are just my thoughts, not financial advice!
This is a GREAT time to get some $HBAR before a nice move. The way I see it, we're just now hitting the 3rd wave of the final impulse wave. $HBAR likes to hit the 2.618 extension on the 3rd waves so it wouldn't surprise me if we hit our upper targets, we'll need to see how the chart plays out but at a minimum I see us hitting the first target...
Here's a more detailed breakdown of the whole move as I can see it. The light blue subwaves make up the larger structure. I believe we've just put in a 4 wave and are headed higher from here. If we break down, I don't think we'll get any lower than .059. The targets are color coded with the Green target being the most probable to me, although I've seen several...
I believe we're in a short term correction (wave 4) which would probably settle around the trendline near .08 cents before we continue heading higher. I think we'll head upwards of .16 cents after the correction however, we could push higher, we'll just need to wait and see. After wave 5 I suspect there will be a nice ABC correction with an...
HBAR has consolidated around the .05 mark for a few days now and is likely to see a nice push up here. Once we clear the orange triangle, I expect to see a pull back to confirm support and then a rather strong move up to .025 area. HBAR is becoming less and less affected by the BTC market so I expect support (around the .05 area) to hold even if BTC dumps to 29k...
Here are my thoughts on LRC. I went long last night around the .32 cent range after LRC had a nice pull back down to the .618, it appears to be turning the corner and we should start to see an increase. So long as BTC plays along, I expect we'll follow the yellow wave.
This is not financial advice, trade at your own risk, do your own research!
This is just my thoughts on the most bullish chart in crypto. HBAR will probably be listed on coinbase and many other major exchanges once they complete their Rosetta Integration. The token has been asleep for now and anything under .04 is a great long term accumulation in my opinion. The targets posted in the chart are conservative and only represent the first...
Hey guys, chart speaks for itself, the RSI is showing a bullish divergence and we've seen an uptick in volume as we crossed the trend line. I expect a move north ASAP.
Leave a like or a comment with your thoughts,
If you like my idea please hit that like button and let me know! Feel free to comment your ideas below!
We've found support along the trend line and are going to head toward the median line on the pitch fork, I believe we'll hit $1 in the next 35-40 days, hold tight as this could be explosive.
This is a great entry zone with a stop loss around the 20 cent...
I think we're done going down for now. It looks like we're completing an ABC correction and we hit the .618 fib target. That doesn't necessarily mean we're going higher though. I expect C wave to take us up to the .66 area but much of this depends on bitcoin.
KNC Broke out from a falling wedge and created a flag formation. It continues to coil up and I expect an eventual rise to about $1 and possibly as high as $1.4. We should consolidate around $1 but at this point, we'll need to see how this plays out. Currently there is a building of a bullish divergence on the 15 minute RSI. So I expect a move...
As you can see, XRP has a bearish divergence building on the RSI AND was rejected by our local resistance at .1936. The bearish divergence is even obvious on the 1h chart. I expect XRP to pull back to the .618 buy zone indicated with the yellow box (around .1815).
This is not financial advice, do your own research and most of all, good luck!
If you found this analysis informational or amusing, the greatest compliment you could give is to leave a like and a comment, alright, let's get right to it...
As you can see we've begun to correct yesterday's move. We have a bear flag setting up for a drop to the .185 level, there is also confluence with the trendline between the .786 and the...
We have bearish divergence on the 1h chart. We may have hit the top but, I think we get one more shot at the .195 area.
Ready for a pull back to the .186 to .1845 area.
Likes take a moment to leave and are much appreciated,
This is not financial advice, do your own research and trade at your own risk.