Maybe im bias with open short positions and too risky to trade on at the moement, but this is just an idea at the moment.
Entry: between previous resistiance zone and support area in pink.
SL: well above 0.7630
TP at 50% level.
will keep an eye on where we close for the day. I suspect a spike to the above entry then a fall.
-downward channel resistance forming (yellow circle)
- upward retrace finding resistance at the 20ema
-bearish divergence forming
-rising wedge pattern with break below the wedge (pink circle)
-wait for a close blelow 50/200 emas (Support)
-target 1.054 as shown.
-ride the trend. not against. so not longing a downward trend without good reason.
-short term long played out nicely
-gu new low has been made.
- GBP uncertainty and Dollar strength
- im going to wait for a retrace first ive placed a a sell order at 0.382 will ride it down to the monthly support zone at which point the DXY will be at its peak in a double top (see related)
- This is my buy zone. i'm going in for a long term long at this point.
had a nice short complete with extra pips mmmm.
im looking at another possibly short from 140.16-140.250 down to channel R at around 139.709.
1 to 2 leg.
It depends and the upward momentum. and if we see the upward channel support line broken and cleared.
Trade Entered after brekout from the wedge inside the channel. firs TP taken second at 140.362.
-will short on reversal after we see a close below this point after some consolidation.
-rip it apart. im open to critique.
-met weekly resistance zone.
- oversold on daily for few days now.
-see a short retracement before trend continuation.
-article 50 triggering will see a continuation of the devaluation in the pound as uncertainty continues.
- i will look to short to the bottom weekly resistance zone off the 0.236 when the trend continues then im opening a long term long...
-strong bearish divergence forming.
- bulls hit a strong R/S area
- as mentioned in my eu predictions analysis. lows seem to happen every 15 4hr periods
- my stops are tight but I see the daily bear strength pulling this one down again.
-today will maintain overall bullish moves.
- see todays hitting 1.055 range 1.056
- the symmetry leads me to believe there will be negative gap over the weekend. im guessing to around the 1.05245 level
-if you have critique, dont hesitate
While this scenario is ideal for my current positions i still see it as highly likely contender to ending the current "Trump rally".
-with the prospect of a march fed hike becoming more and more likely, the dollar rally will continue to the critical resistance range at least.
-once we see a breakout of the channel and a retest of the 103.23 resistance I will look...
-Strong weekly/monthly resistacne level
-Forming a double bottom
- There is also a nice ABCD pattern forming (green arrow representing CD)
- falling wedge with the critcial distace 55-65% intersecting with double bottom.
- the 0.3821 level is made up of the kneckline resistance/channnel resistance and weekly support from march last year.
-This could be a very...
-AUDUSD has been rejected by a huge resistance level
- It has broken the trendline signaling a trend reversal and a good trade oppurtunity.
-I am waiting for a pullback off the support line for entry.
-as we have broken trend nice tight stops can be used as it is highly unlikely to break to new highs.
(i could even make them tighter but will stick with it for...