If you are still holding my signal of this pair yesterday you could have gotten 100+pips by now. This is another idea from Yesterday's plan. Price action just broke a support on the 4H TF. On the 15min TF, we can clearly see that the price is still in consolidation. Price is trying to retest the broken support earlier. I am now holding a trade on this pair. My...
Here is a possible textbook example of a triangle breakout trade. To be safe, always wait for a retest of the former support and then start adding positions. Remember to always put patience first and profits will surely follow. I have marked in the chart an invalidation area of this setup.
Technical Analysis - GBPAUD price action recently broke a trendline support which acted as a nice floor in the previous price actions. DO NOT CHASE the breakout. Wait for it to retest and trigger your positions.
Here is a possible double top occurrence. This immediate resistance was tested Last Feb 21. When price reached this place it started a total sell-off bound to the major support. A further confirmation would somehow boost my confidence in entering this trade if the 4hr candle would close as a Doji.
Should this resistance stir a breakout. Its nearest resistance...
There is a nice set of confluence around the Daily R1 (The 50% Fib of the recent swing high and low; The the DR1)
I am expecting for the price to reach and test the 4hr 50ema and a retest of the 1hr 50ema which is also around the Pivot point.
Follow me to get instant updates.
Daily Chart: Price action eagerly respected the Daily trend line support and bounced off immediately. This area too is in confluence with a historical support/resistance level. Price action also arrived at the buy zone I set last week.
Hourly Chart: If the hourly candle would perforate and break the nearest trend line resistance. The possibility for AUD to...
Price just Bounce off from the 61.8% Fib level and it closed around the monthly pivot point. On the weekly chart, This pair is in range, but I'm expecting for it to retest the range border and break it.
As mentioned, price on the 1D stalled on a slope support. The last 2 candles of the trading week formed into a Doji. Look for a nice setup on the lower TF. I...
Last week's price action bounced off again from a technical area of confluence (61.8% Fib level and a Slope support) But one thing we should be wary about is the reaction of price action on the 200ema. The last time price action touched it, it started a total sell-off. Just an advice, manage your trades properly. I will update this idea if it has been invalidated.
EU's price action is currently sitting on an area of confluence - slope resistance and multi year support. A break of this level would somehow make
bears retest the 1.2200 zone.
Having a long bias in mind, I'm still long on EU with DXY still on a strong downtrend. Looking at the area of interest marked in...
This is a textbook example of a range breakout. The dollar-yen range from March 2017 was finally broken 2 weeks ago.
The previous week's price action was able to retest that broken range. I can see a nice target bound for 105 level.
TIP: Go in to the lower time frames and look for bearish formations/candle for your entry.
My bias on the...
Dollar has been in a pressure lately, technically speaking the dollar is in a downtrend. I'm still not interesting in buying it. Last week's price action wasn't able to take down the previous week's high. This week, price action will probably perforate the double bottom it printed this month.
Heavy bullish follow-through yesterday
for the entire day. Daily price action was stopped out
on a trendline resistance and 23.60% fib retracement
I would expect a correction to happen today, both the
hourly tf prints oversold levels and price just sits on
the Daily R2 Level.
Feb 12, 2018
GBPUSD's price action just bounced off on Friday on a strong technical area of interest. There lies a confluence of 31.8% fib (2018 High and Low), ema50 as support, and an rsi divergence.
Go long on shorter time frames. Look for an opportunity to enter long.
Updates shall be posted on the comments. Stay tuned!
Here is the structure of XAUSD at the moment. I am looking for a retracement on the 1D chart - but prices doesn't move one sided that is why on the 1H chart I am expecting a correction back to the 1330.00 price level (Confluence of EMA, Fib Level, Psychological Resistance)
Price is still ranging on the 50-price level.
Which on D1 closed in favor of the CAD.
Fundamentally speaking, with the good data on
Canada's economy BOC
are looking that raising interest rate and
most of it's members are hawkish on their views.
Higher Interetest Rate = Appreciation of Currency
Join our conversation:
Dollar/Swiss pair is also in the same situation as the EU with the weakening of the dollar it is also sitting on a strong support level a cluster that was retested over and over again on September.
Look at chart for further analysis.
You can join our trading community here at: