Momentum so weak to break the resistance of 50 $
Logically and technically it should re-test FIBO levels : 61 % or 50 % around 39 $ till 33 $
My shorts all from 48,47,46,45,42 AND the targets tell the level of 39 $
Trade Safe and SL 55 $
See you their :))
Most likely GOLD going to relax & decide for another journey !!
As we can see RSI getting Air turbulence in the sky
potential 4 levels :
50 % 1999
78.60 % 1983
So we have classic numbers for logical since of gold movement for this week & short trade
All the best and our SL will be 2035
Since 6 March 2020 when the level been broken heavily NOW, its been under test !! which is opportunity for shorting for small journey.
So the plan:
* 20 Jun candle will be the point our point planning entry, any clear bearish candle with be my confirmation after retest back level 40-39 $
* SL will be 41.80
Two levels will be interested:
1- TP = 33
2- TP = ...
We have two levels we need to watch and take the opportunity !!
78% & 61 % both of them we need to see breakdown in strong candle
From my side I have divide my orders in SELL orders ( Less in 61% high in 78% )
always remember your stop LOSS above candle 19 March 2020 +10 pips
See you in the profit side :))
target this week 12 May 2020 EUR/JPY
set your order base on the chart analysis, SL below 7th May - 10
this wave it may break the channel to the top base on JPY weakness and gain strength on EUR & GBP
See you in the other side and Ramadan Kareem God bless you all
GBPUSD in D TF
MACD Moving upward
RSI Totally overbought
Major support 1.19 - 1.20 ( Since 2016 & 2017 & 2019 )
First target to R1 1.25000
breaking the first R1 become S1 then will fly to 1.33 to final target
SL below 1.19000
the vote will take the Brexit with Boris Johnson with EU with positive DEAL to...
In D chart im looking two possible opportunities:
1- From the current price going to 128.250 the last support have been broken, to create new HL3
( Buy in the current level SL -50 pip ).
2- If the target reach will open new order SELL from the 128.250 will target 120.650 back again to previous support and maybe lower if the candle close below the support level.
D frame we see 5 time top and couldn't break the resistance.
RSI & MACD both declining, bearish engulfing close then second candle open below.
TP as you see by Fib 4 targets, you choose and move your SL
wish you all the best
As we see we will have from very important support level two scenario, ether bounce to make new HIGH or break and make new LOW
In D frame technical indicator MACD show weak volume also RSL getting down !
For me I will wait till the major support level candle close and later will set my plan, this chart for observation and later on will set new target. Personal...
GOLD become very expansive !!
Think as gold collector and for sure you will not buy more in this high price.
double top in level 1440 couldn't break the high
Massive drop in MACD 4 Hr
RSI over bought
waiting ti break below triangle
Just easy to understand follow the A,B,C,D,
All the best and SL 1440
Observation & analysis
Monthly chart we see 3 double tops JAN 18 , Oct 18 and May 19 that couldn't break the high or resistance level of 27000 also we see Doji in month of JULY is shaping with very weak MACD falling down selling pressure !!
SL above 27115
Doji high and important signal
Targeting SHORT for M time frame:
TP1 : 25205 ( Fib 38 % )