DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, 12 RETECH CORPORATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
This won't happen.
It has to break 60 to go further up, but if it breaks 50, it can get ugly.
1. 4H shows RSI bearish divergence.
2. According to that gann square, it's between 4th and 5th arcs and it's shown a lot of resistance.
3. There's a head and shoulders on the making.
4. Volume is getting lower which may indicate that the bull run is coming to an end.
5. There's a lower high which retested 6k.
6. Daily MACD crossed down and RSI is overvalued.
Bitcoin Impulse Elliot Wave (5), might not make it to the 7000, or 6500; whatever happens then there's an ABC correction untill march or so, which will end at 3500 - 3000.
Just an idea, we'll see what really happens.
Let's hope that it we don't reach the sad faces.
Is this even possible?