Seildev here and hope everyone has had a great weekend.
I'll be closely looking at shorting gold this week with the following reasons:
- Area of interest 1261.79 ~ 1265.83 for short
- 38.2% Fib reversal point 1262.05
- 78.6% Fib reversal point 1257.45
- Respected channel resistance since Jul-16
Safe trading everyone.
Seildev here. Today we're looking at USD/JPY (60) - Key level of support and resistance at 111.71. Either looking for break out above 111.80 or wait for the break out and buy long at retest of the pullback around 111.80.
- 111.71 key level of support and resistance
- Possible bullish triangle forming
- Support from 38% fib at 21st/June (Contracting)
Counter trend opportunity
- Structure trade // Counter trade opportunity
- 4hr chart / Structure to the left with resistance around late April/17
- 4hr chart / Structure to the left with support around Mid May/17
- Fib conf. 61.8%
- Potential double bottom at 16th/June & today
- Nice long doji candel formed at both double bottom
Safe trading everyone.
Area of interest:
- Daily chart resistance for all May/17 at 38.2% fib from high Dec/2014 to low Jun/2016
- Respected resistance from 25th/May/17
- Confluence 61.8% fib for short
- 124.45 to short
Safe Trading everyone.
Seildev here for another brief Analysis on NZD/USD:
- Respected daily resistance from 7th/Nov/2016
- Weekly resistance at 0.7300 since 20th/June/2016
- 0.7300 Psychological number
- Nice doji candle forming at daily
For aggresive approach
- Area of interest to short around 0.7265
For conservative approach
- Area of interest to short after daily...
Area of interest at 17.32 Short
- Respected weekly support channel Since February 29th
- Wedge pattern forming in weekly time frame
- Harmonic move A,B,C,D
- RSI Divergence down
- Most often When EMA is broken on 4 hour chart, the trend continues
- Target 1 15.33
- Target 2 14.25
Good luck in trading!
Area of interest at 50% Fib 1.27924 to short:
- Daily time frame EMA acting as resistance
- RSI Divergence low, Day time frame
- Down trend
- Respected structural support to the left late April and late May
- Advanced Pattern formation of Bat completion at D leg at 88% fib
- Structure to the left
- Potential double bottom at daily chart
- Fundamental news of 2017 May of Sugar and World Markets and Trade stating record global production keeps consumption of Sugar near record high.
- RSI divergence upwards