The weekly RSI has been providing some support since the Corona Dump and has continued to be relied on during this entire bull run. Not to mention the bearish divergence we have been seeing since the middle of February
If this line breaks the next area of support would be:
38k (21 ema) - 40k area
Below this however (at least a 24 hour...
11.3 is the fib .5
It might not mean much but algos put alot of weight on them
if the bulls are to get excited I would wait until it closes the daily candle and be super bullish if it closes the weekly candle above 11.3
Keep an eye but dont hold your breath
I draw my fibs using line charts since they use the close only
Since it was done that way I take the last macro higher high from the entire trend of 3 years which is right below 20k
This brings the .5 right above where price is currently
Its a good sign that price is consolidating right underneath since its basically knocking on the door
What do you think??
I hate to say this but the bulls still are alive
Even though my indicator is saying to short I would be cautious here.
Lets wait to see how the next 24 hours in global markets play out before deciding to blindly trade up or down
What is your take on it?
Are you on the fence as well?
-Lets see how the next few days/weeks play out.
-I can see it easily going either way
Are you bullish or bearish at this point in time?
Do you think there is still more price action up or are we ready for a pullback? Or a massive correction?
Miners have another 24 hours to start cashing out before the halvening. I expect to see more price movement to the downside before it stabilizes after the halvening occurs.
We shall see, it should be an interesting 24 hours.
Guys it looks like Bitcoin has shot up a few dollars in the last 24hours
I am not bullish whatsoever are you guys??
Does this seem like Bitcoin is going to the moon??
Well, I for one am not falling for it.
With all the things going on in the markets, this to me looks like a liquidity pump so they can dump.
Its pretty risky to be honest, and I gotta give them a...
Looking for testers that would be given a perpetual license in exchange to help test different assets against my strategy using testnets and paper trading
Strategy is the signals shown in all my screenshots.
I am a developer/trader as my trade (no pun intended)
The bot is a program written in Go attached to a mongodb and will soon be extended to telegram as the...
Its a period of indecision in the markets not just Bitcoin
It may take some time but my overall short-mid term sentiment is bearish.
It can be said that during times of fear and uncertainty that its the perfect time to buy.
Under usual circumstances I would have to agree. But these arent usual.
Common sense needs to play a role along side technical analysis to...
With the breaking of the trendline of the dump we had about two weeks ago, look like the bounce has lost its steam.
Got a short on my indicator which has been very reliable and continues to be.
Lets see if its right once again
-Disclaimer - This is not an lottery ticket, this is a tool which I automate using a program (bot). I am not responsible for any losses than may occur if you decide to :
1. Fail to use proper risk mgmt including:
a. risk % per trade (generally 2%)
b. proper stop losses (generally based on technical analysis or percentage)
c. overleveraging trades