On the daily and weekly both charts on the MACD show some south ,movement while I was pasting up the head and shoulders.
I will be looking for a good buy in a day or two to jump on the ride north as soon as MACD start to show a change.
Looking for Tips and education so feel free to comment.
Vanguards released its first actively managed ETF...
I've always wanted to invest in an ETF however, wanted an actively managed ETF with exposure to the global markets.
Now VVLU might be an answer for me so ill keep an eye on this one and see how it goes.
Until I jump in we will sit, watch and get a little more educated
I've been watching this one for a very little one waiting for some news.
- News drop and bull pushed and found some resistance at 5c.
- after over a week it looks to me as resistance has thinned out.
I think we are on a new upward trend
Learning to use trading view and also a little charting.
- Strong down trend with multiple resistance levels broken.
- Not enough bull volume on the way down to reverse
- hourly chat has come green at 0.01 and 0.012 but I don't think it is strong enough
How low can we go? :(
Looking for advice and tips along the way as I learn..