DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, PROGREEN US, INC.
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
retesting previous support for resistance then down
Possible head and shoulders for BTC but only if we make the right shoulder
Possible head and shoulders for ETH if we get the last leg down to 206
BTC is forming a hanging man in the daily, which means a bearish signal and potenially a trend reversal, but this stays true only if the price closes where is it now.
So let's wait and see where the close will be.
EOS is forming a Symmetrical triangle, just trade the breakout
- BCH is forming a very strong divergence in the RSI.
- And we are missing the last leg in the descending rectangle which could be possibly the last dip before we start going sideways and then reversing into a bull market.
These are my ideas on BCH, please correct if i'm doing something wrong :)
BTC is going to 3.5k usd
1. We had a downtrend then we formed a rising wedge which means previous trend continuation.
2. The RSI divergence forming in the 1H confirms the upcoming downtrend.
3. The breakout drop will be the same as the wedge height in the beginning (and you can see that it matches perfectly that support line).
Tell me what do you think of this idea and what i'm ...
good entry point for startis :)