I'm gonna be taking this swing trade, ( potential 200+ pips and risk -30Pips) and GJ touched weekly resistance.
buy idea, but this trade is a risk but will decrease 50% of my positions.
the price is at the support level and supply level at the current and will take long trade.
looking sell for usdjpy, taking trades on london session
GBPAUD Broke the trendline to the downside+ retested (2) confirmations) to take this trade and will 1:8 rrr more room for the price -50 pip sl and 400-450+ reward
the price is at the support line at the moment and will keep rising ( momentum to the upside).
The price is retesting at the moment will drop and looking forward the price to go in my direction -25 sl and 100+ pips reward
This trade is risky at the moment but will enter it at London session
At the moment DAily time frame shows strong confirmation to the downside and the lower tf too.
I'm not taking this trade at the moment but its nice a looking setup, it broke the trendline to the upside then retested the trendline, and next thing is a big rise to the upside
waiting for the price to touch that trendline +, EU= bullish trend
If xrp break or closes above $1.05-$1.10 my next target is or the next stop in the future is $1.30-$1.60.
the rice is now retesting a trendline so we should expect the price to drop
trade opportunity, the price is not retesting a trendline and i see h&s pattern forming which great confirmation to take the trade
only risking -50 pips, targeting 200+ pips reward, but atm waiting for th price to reach 87.87, then will see what happens next
will be taking this trade with -20 pips of SL and will reduce the risk and lot size too, but will targeting around 100-120+ pips will update it
the price is retesting trendline and it should drop only risking 40- pips and looking for 100+ pips reward