as we get closer and closer to 200ma & support level is being held I think scaling in is a better decision as we don't know when it will start motoring
Zamsort is an amazing asset & worth much more then £18m mcap
Hopefully a sale of Casa will give us a nice amount to continue operations for Zamsort.
Pretty happy holding & waiting for delivery.
Good earnings report here last week.
Cannabis momentum will soon come back.
Make sure u look at tigher timeframes to gather confirmation of trend reversal
I believe we are at the start of one but make sure u get tight stop losses
$6.56 / $8.11 targets
Bought at 1.86p & 1.74p today.
Company turning around with new CEO & new plans moving ahead.
Amazing tech with a huge amount of potential.
Cash in bank with last placing a month ago at 1.6p so plenty of time to grow.
Down trend reversal happening at moment
12p - 15p conservative 1st target & as business grows I think it will break 15p.
Revenue growth business going forward.
Demand is growing within the VR field, expansion to US & other regions continues
Shares in issue 250m
MCAP £19 m
Shares not in public hands circa 50%
BOD holding roughly 20%
CEO Martin single biggest...
Will be looking to add around $6200 to $6000 for a LONG but until then I would short, RSI daily weaker then last peak would suggest less momentum
Trend looks solid but needs a retrace to head to next leg, not sure how big but support suggests around there.
Strong bullish signal from Tony Manini & Steve Hughes team with options at 0.08 (almost at 100%)
know them fairly well from ARS venture back on AIM which continues to perform
CUC quite iliquid stock but strong BoD which will deliver with patience.
If you are prepared to wait you will make 200%+ within 2 years if not more.
Golden cross incoming.
Amazing results & increase of revenue.
Outlook very promising
BoD massive skin in the game
Palladium, Platinum & Gold mining operation.
1p-1.5p 1st target (Expect more in time as company ramps production)
50ma holding very well
Just to become... the largest alluvial platinum globally (from RNS)! Nobody says that lightly!
HMI is on a cycle after hype on revenue turnaround which we will see later this year to next year.
6.4p is at good support but best to wait a few months to see progress within company before position or perhaps add a little here & wait for a top up later on.
$1mil revenue as of Late Dec 2018
Strong cash position as of late Dec 2018 - $11.9mil - £11mil...
below 200ma at moment, we need to close above that & 50ma weekly then a run for 59p-60p is on the cards.
something to keep an eye as long as oil price remains stable or rises.
Look for RSI breakout ahead of price alert
200ma is being rejected so we might still hang around this level for a bit, higher risk buying here until we brake above all MA's
The trend doesn't look great at moment.
at 14.20p I'm a buyer but for now best to wait.
RSI strength will signal
2.9p was good support & should hold here, best to wait for close above weekly t-line but target would be 5p, many MA's to go through so it might need to take some time.
higher risk setup.
Good volume as of late.
Riskier stock with heavy dilution but great tech. (not in)