Check out the last two hour candle of Monday trading day and the volume.
3. Price action, support level
4. Fundamentals: corsair is actually profitable with growth prospects, not your typical tech company.
5. Just because it is corsair.
Sell off had been quickly offset by large volume in buying.
See 4H candles.
Also, on 5m chart, high volume near the end of trading day. That’s why buyers do when they don’t want to alarm anyone, driving prices higher before necessary.
Neutral to very bullish.
$JFIN $WINS $WEI $JRJC
What do they have in common?
- Facing domestic regulation uncertainties on P2P lending
Looks like coordinated Chinese Finance/P2P lending pump and dump EXIT scheme. These companies may all be delisted soon.
This is so blatant.
Will long DHR at open, and may very quickly close out the trade if the candle pattern and volume for the day invalidate my trade.
What I would like to see:
- a rejection pattern candlestick, or a big green candle tomorrow.
Some personal opinion on Wayfair .
- wayfair is stupendously overvalued
- the stock got lucky off of the pandemic, but without any offline presence, its business model is ultimately unsustainable.
- current price factors in potential high growth, where I see none.
- an online furniture business can only grow so much
- without a full transition in business model,...