Sell off had been quickly offset by large volume in buying.
See 4H candles.
Also, on 5m chart, high volume near the end of trading day. That’s why buyers do when they don’t want to alarm anyone, driving prices higher before necessary.
Neutral to very bullish.
$JFIN $WINS $WEI $JRJC
What do they have in common?
- Facing domestic regulation uncertainties on P2P lending
Looks like coordinated Chinese Finance/P2P lending pump and dump EXIT scheme. These companies may all be delisted soon.
This is so blatant.
Will long DHR at open, and may very quickly close out the trade if the candle pattern and volume for the day invalidate my trade.
What I would like to see:
- a rejection pattern candlestick, or a big green candle tomorrow.
Some personal opinion on Wayfair .
- wayfair is stupendously overvalued
- the stock got lucky off of the pandemic, but without any offline presence, its business model is ultimately unsustainable.
- current price factors in potential high growth, where I see none.
- an online furniture business can only grow so much
- without a full transition in business model,...
Twilio has first shown sign of weakness of May 26, and despite a quick recovery on a drop the following day, weakness ensued the following week.
Conditions have been met and trade will be active soon as market opens.
Stpp loss on limit or on change in market conditions.
MATCH is at an attractive level for a short.
- be patient for a set up.
- there has been signs of exhaustion, first on April 27, second on May 8, and third on may 22, however,
- the first one has been reversed May 5
- the second one has been reversed on May 18
- and the third one has not been coupled with the RIGHT price action, and was above the...
After a successful short term short trade, I am eyeing ZM for another potential short, but nowhere close to the current level.
Don't get me wrong, I believe that Zoom is highly over-valued. But it would not be smart to try to gauge it's movement, long or short, currently.
Prices are shooting up due to expectations on a positive earnings report that is due Tuesday...
The bad news with Pfizer's clinical trial is great news for traders and investors.
Why? Because the 'bottom' has been gauged by this piece of over the weekend news.
The bad news does not materially affect existing revenue stream and earnings.
The lack of movement intraday suggests that institutions have completely priced in the negative effect of the news...