I've placed a limit buy in this market because:
- the long-term descending trendline was been broken
- we have a bullish seasonality for Adidas
- the price has broken above the 30's SMA
- the price has broken above the prior swing high
- the price has formed now a sequence of higher highs and higher lows (= bullish trend)
Order cancelled because price moves not much and I need free margin to trade.
New order placed. Order filled. Long position established.
Trade closed manually:
Trade closed with small profit because the stocks doesn't seem to have enough momentum.