HJQI
Long

ARNBTC There are a chance to gain 100%

BINANCE:ARNBTC   ARN/BTC

Hello traders, Here I have checked the 4H chart of ARNBTC!

The price has had a correction move, after a long time peaceful,

I predicted in my previous analysis and we got the price action!

After the short correction, the price is ready to break the triangle zone

Since price has hit the triangle zone ,

there has been signals of downtrend slowing .

The candlesticks are showing the beginnings of a change of

command from bears to the bulls.

I believe that price has found a true bottom.

I am expecting an up move up to begin,

it will break the pressure level 0.0003500.

If price successfully breaks pressure level at 0.0003500,

price could extend further to the highs.

I will be updating this analysis if it exceeds 50 likes.
Trade active
Comment: I hope the price break it
snapshot
Comment: Mart running peaceful,we just hold
Comment: I will hold now -6%,i will find the reason why the drop
Comment: Someone sold 325000 @ market price,so the big drop,now it back
take are again
Crypto Trading Signal and Analysis Post https://t.me/EI_CRYPTO
Forex Trading Signal and Analysis Post https://t.me/EI_Forex
Twitter https://twitter.com/EI_HJQI
Premium Signals Subscription Via Tlegram @EI_HJQI
QQ 571602577
is it good time to buy arn now, for short term?
Reply
And ?? Hold ?? there is some hope ??
Reply
It is not recovering to full extent..lets see one more day.
Reply
srnassar retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, Do we remain patient and wait? Or does the recent downtrend towards $3.25 (from almost $5) mean we should cut our losses? I'm willing to stick with it if it's likely to bounce back... Thoughts anyone?
Reply
@srnassar, depends on what btc will do..will it tank more tjen we are done
Reply
Trade active ?? Target ??
Reply
I suppose stop losses were triggered once it hit 30000..it will recover i think..
Reply
srnassar retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, starting to see movement... now at $4.30. Let's hope this trade makes us happy.
+1 Reply
I traded at $4.80 and now we are seeing $4. Should I accept loss and pull out?
Reply
Im new to this and just started follwing your work, you're a great trader, thank you!
+1 Reply
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out