TuTrieuTrading

Time of corrective waves is the same, how about the target?

Long
BNC:BLX   BraveNewCoin Liquid Index for Bitcoin
The time to accumulate and return to the old peak 2017 is same as 2020
At the beginning of 2017, touching ATH caused the price to react strongly.
After that, price took more than 3 months of correction in the Running Flat pattern showing the strength of $1000 resistance. But 3 months is nothing compared to more than 3 years of accumulation to help BTC break all price limits in anyone's mind at that time.
Right now the main trend is still bullish , prices could either bounce sharply from this zone or correct to test our patience like 2017.
And history tends to repeat itself, 80% of the time to accumulate and only create trends in the remaining 20%, maybe we are in that 20% phase.

Comments