BITCOIN Dominance 70% | When Altseason, sir?
#Bitcoin aka #DigitalGold is preferred over its alternative cryptocurrencies & digital asset ( aka #ALTS)
For those who were in crypto during 2017, you will remember the amazing run for many many ALTS.
In early 2017 BTC dominance was still +90% of market cap.
In Q2 2017 BTC dominance dropped to 62% in favor of 'high cap' alts (notably Ethereum $ETH)
In Q3 2017 BTC dominance dropped further to 50% in favor of 'mid cap' alts (ex: Litecoin, Stellar , Tron, Btrash)
In Q4 2017 BTC dominance dropped sharply down to 32% in favor every other alt (Ripple, EOS, Cardano, Dash and lots of s**tcoins!)
Will 2017 Altseason repeat itself in a similar fashion?
Hard to say. That time even the worst s**tcoins were pumping.
This time investors will be smarter about their BTC SATS . Only the best ALTS will pump massively.
IMO - Don't expect ALTSEASON in 2019 but you never know with Bitcoin & crypto! ;-D
• Have a plan, choose your alts wisely and be ready when the time comes
• Use your BTC/SATS wisely, do your own research
• Diversify...But not too much!
• Scale-in, don't go into alts all at once
• Bitcoin , NOT s**tcoins (which means Bitcoin is king, don't waste your SATS on a $1M unpopular s**tcoin unless you really really really believe in it)
Some key levels to look out for?
• Purple (75% or 3/4)
• Green (66% or 2/3)
Stay tuned for updates! $BTC