Will the price gaps be filled soon? We have one between 48370 and 46620 and one between 26080 and 24605. Two possible ways: First up, then down. First down, then up. After that the BTC will go nuts ... :-) Btw the annual is at 21100.
How does this fit with my last charts? It fits. I always assume a minimum halving top at 115 K end of the year. After that our long correction phase will start. In both cases, the gaps can be filled. Something else about the gaps ... The gap doesn't necessarily have to fill, it is just more likely to fill than not. So far 95% of the gaps have been filled.
- Scenario 1: The gaps will be filled this year.
- Scenario 2: The gap at 24K will be filled next year during the correction.
- Scenario 3: The gap at 24K will never be filled.
Let's see what happens.
Happy trading. :-)
My Post Apr 18, 2021
My Post Nov 19, 2020
My Post Apr 15, 2019 (2 year ago!). I was one of the first btw. ;-)
Free Telegram Channels coming soon!
Entrepreneur · Trader · Investor · Crypto since 2014
Trading experience for over 30 years
1) If gap is filled this year, then we will have broken below the capitulation event ($29k). During a bull run none-the-less....which has never happened, and isnt something that should happen.
2) If gap is filled at next year bear market, when we have already set a price floor for BTC at $29k with this capitulation....meaning we will never see BTC below that again (same as $3800 price floor set in march 2020 capitulation)
3) Gaps are not always filled. Especially small ones like that. CME is becoming less able to manipulate this market as it grows, as well, so I think that small 24k-26k gap is not going to be an issue when BTC is trading 50x the gap size in a few months.