Target potentials are 9600-9700 area or much higher above 10,000. For now the downmove has been negated. I do not know if this upmove is a continuation of a new bull market or just a double topping event, time will tell. But we are definitely going up for the next move.
If price does not come to my entry price, I will not chase the market cos the short side would be a better trade. But this upmove has the potential to go above 10,000.
I am not in the long position and I have decided not to be, because I am waiting for the downmove which is a bigger trade in my opinion. A break below 9000 would make me bearish now.
Barely breaking, deciding point
Price is actually turning down, a break above 9200-9300 will make it up.
The bull run continues