1. - T-K cross (that white line crossing above the blue line)
2. - , price to cloud, lagging indicator, lagging to price. That's 4 for , but I'll bundle them.
3. - Price / hidden divergence. Specifically, price = lower high; = higher high.
1. (price to ). Specifically, price = higher low (where we currently are); indicator = lower low ( breached the bottom and goes lower than the last low. If does this, will is dip below 30?
2. failure swing - If the dips below 30, I want to see whether it goes lower than the previous dip below 30. If it does not, I will continue to look for a failure swing / reversal.
NOTE: Admittedly, that bottom tend line is pretty weak. considering the bars between the first and second touch, I would call this two touches. I plotted it because now is the moment we determine the trend. I think.
NOTE: The grey box is my major . These levels are broken, I expected violent price movement.